Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

I walked inside the house and saw Niall sitting on the couch. I walked towards him, scared that he might also reject me. I took a deep breath as I tapped on his shoulder, he looked up at me and frowned. Before I could say something Niall got up from the couch and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and sobbed in his chest. "Everyone, Everyone rejected me Niall, they-they want me to go to Stacy , I don't even know who she is, I don't know anything Niall." I sobbed and he rubbed my back to calm me down. "Shh I will never reject you Tay, never, you are my little sister." Niall said and I sobbed harder, "Promise me you won't leave me." I whispered and he pulled back from the hug, he wiped away my tears and nodded, "I will never leave you Tay." He said and I smiled , I hugged him again. We both pulled back from the hug and sat on the couch. "Taylor, I want you stay away from Harry." Niall said and I nodded, "He will stay away from me, Everyone will stay away from him, Harry don't love me I guess." I said and Niall shook his head, "He do love you but you don't know the thing that I know." Niall mumbled and I looked at him with confusion, "What ?" I asked and he sighed, "Tay, Harry is no-" before Niall could complete his sentence we heard a loud bang, we stood up from the couch and turned around to see who it was. "Stacy." Niall said through gritted teeth. I turned towards Niall with wide eyes. Niall kept looking at Stacy and Stacy looked at Niall , they both looked at each other as if they had something in the past. As if they knew everything about each other. "Niall." Stacy whispered and I looked at Stacy. She was flawless, her black long hair perfectly fell on her shoulders and reached her waist. "Well You have changed so much." Stacy said as she stood next to Niall in just one swift movement. My eyes widened in shock, she was so fast, faster than a wolf. "My look must have not changed but my feelings and my personality have." Niall said as he turned around to face Stacy, they were standing dangerously close to each other, just like a couple. I coughed and stepped back. They kept looking at each other. "No matter how much you tell yourself that your feelings towards me have changed, you know they haven't." Stacy said he she stroked Niall's cheek, Niall shoved her hand away and groaned, "I.don't.love.you.anymore." Niall said making sure she heard every single word.
Stacy rolled her eyes and then she looked at me as if I was a piece of a meat. "Well well well, The infamous Taylor." Stacy said as she walked towards me with her arms crossed, I swear she walked like a runway model. "How do you know me ?" I asked as I kept walking backwards as she kept walking towards me, "Stacy stay away from Taylor." Niall yelled and Stacy was quick to turn towards Niall, she smirked at him and laughed , "I won't ! What will you do ? Seduce me ? Oh I would love that." Stacy said haughtily. Niall hissed and looked at me , and sighed and then looked back at Stacy, "I would rather kill you." Niall said and Stacy laughed again, "You won't kill me Niall, you will not even dare to do that." Stacy said and then she turned towards me, as Niall was about to say something, someone or something snapped on my neck and the next thing I remember is that I blacked out.

__________

A//N : Votes and comments are appreciated !

~CK