Chapter 21

Note : This is about Harry , I mean from when the leap took place , I hope you understand 😂
.
.

Evans High, school bell rang and the teacher walked out of the class. The students started chattering and the room was filled with gossips and talks and then suddenly Felicia , the popular girl of Evans High said "Have you seen the new professor ?" Out loud and everyone went quite. They all shook their head no and she smirked and walked across the room and sat on the teacher's desk , her short skirt rode up her thighs and her blonde hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. "He's hot guys." She said and everyone 'oohed' , "tell us more about him !" a girl shouted from the back of the class. Felicia chuckled and flicked her hair back. "Well he is a good kisser." She said and everyone gasped, "What ?" The nerd of the class, Stephanie said. "Well yes ,you heard that right nerd ! We kissed." Felicia said with a smirk and everyone went silent as a british accent spoke "Oh but too bad that the new professor doesn't even know you." Felicia groaned and turned her head around and saw a boy with brown curls and emerald green orbs standing behind the desk, he wore a red fannel and skinny jeans, he looked like a jock. "Who are you ? New student ?" Felicia asked and he chuckled , hw crossed his arms "I am the professor you were talking about." He said and she quickly jumped off the table and straightened out her skirt and looked down. "Well you are a very good liar." He said and the class laughed at her, this was the first time something like this happened to Felicia and she surely was planning a revenge on this new professor. "Will you do the honour to say sorry ?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat. The class went silent again as he coughed. He walked across the desk and stood infront of it, he fixed his fannel and smiled brightly, completely ignoring what had happened earlier.
"Hey everyone, I am your new english teacher, my name is Harry Styles." Harry introduced and the girls were watching him hungrily while the jocks of the class were jealous of his good looks and his incredible hair.

The class soon got over and as the students were about to leave the class Harry asked Felicia to stay. "Do you need anything Mr Styles ?" Felicia asked angrily. Harry chuckled and stood infront of her, "what you did is not forgiveable Felicia." Harry whispered and Felicia rolled her eyes, "As if I care." She mumbled and Harry chuckled again. "I hope you know who you are dealing with." Harry said and she chuckled, "I am not scared of you Mr Styles, don't act like as if you are a vampire or something." Felicia said and chuckled but soon her chuckled were turned into muffled voice. Harry kept his palm on her mouth and pushed her against the wall. She whimpered and Harry smirked, "Say sorry and i'll let you go." Harry whispered but Felicia's pride took over her , she shook her head and Harry opened his mouth wide, his fangs visible now. Felicia gasped and as she was about to shout for help, Harry shushed her with his palm and bit her hard on her neck, her screams got muffled and she cried hard. Soon Harry drank all the blood that was in her system and she laid on the floor, lifeless. "That's what you get for not saying sorry to 'Mr Styles'." Harry said and mocked her at the last words.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and walked out of the class after checking if anyone was there and luckily no one was there.

____________

A//N: Hope you guys liked it ! I also published a new haylor story called "I remember" its an AU , please check it out and my summer vacations have started so i'll try to update as much as I could.

~CK