Chapter 1

Taylors POV

"Ugh Taylor you need to stop pacing ! You must have mistaken him as Harold !" Niall my elder brother says. "No Niall ! You know I can never mistake Harold for someone else ! I bet it was Harold !" I say in frustration. "Well then, You just walk around your room the whole night and think why would he lie to you about his identity if he is really Harold !" Niall shouted and slammed the door of my room as he walked out of my room. I know for sure that it was Harold, how can someone look exactly like him ?! I need to find out who he really is.

I reached out for my phone that was laying on my bed, I dialed Selena's number , she is the only one who can always help me with things. "Hey Tay !" She said through the phone, being the bubbly girl she is. "Hey Sel, I need your help." I said and I could hear her groan, "What trouble are you in now ?" She asked me and I chuckled, she knew that whenever I asked her for help, it's either when I am in trouble or when my boyfriends cheats on me. "Umm well I'll explain you everything tomorrow in school but you have to help me okay ?" I said with my fingers crossed. "Yea yea sure now go sleep ! Goodnight !" She said and I smiled, I bid her goodbye and hung up.

Listen to cologne by Selena Gomez now !

I walked to my walk-in closet and took out the box that I thought I'll never take out again, but I guess I was wrong. I carried the box to my bed and opened it. All those pictures and his cologne, his shirts. Tears streamed down my face , I took out his shirt and took my top off and wore his shirt. I kept the box back in the closet. I sat on my bed hugging my knees close to my chest. And I broke down, after a long time , I broke down for the one who left me without telling me anything, without saying goodbye, without a last kiss. "Come back !" I whispered to myself and I sobbed. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face and the memories just made its way back in my mind.

-Flashback-

"He is not coming back Taylor, he will never come back now" I kept telling myself the same thing everytime I cried for him. He left you because he hate you, he left you because he don't love you anymore ! He must have met someone else ! Don't worry, he must be in a safe place in her arms having the time of his life with her, living his dreams.

-Flashback ends-

I wiped away my tears and hugged his shirt close to me and tried to sleep, the smell of his cologne just making me miss him more.

Harrys POV

I lied awake on my terrace staring at the stars. Waiting for the beast of me to unleash, again tonight just like every night. I looked around, all I could see was Taylor's face , I kept myself strong all these years and after seeing her again, I can't help myself to not to think about her. If only I would have known that she was in Mount High, I would have not even gone there, But I can't tell anyone why I don't wanna go there, what if they harm here ? What if they kill her ? I can't let that happen.

And as the clouds covered the moon, the beast inside me unleashed itself.

The way my bones broke , the way everything happened was like going through hell. The wolf sound escaped my mouth.

My life cannot be normal ever again......

_______________________

I hope you liked this chapter ! Comments and votes are highly appreciated !

Don't forget to read my other fanfics :
Where do broken hearts go (completed)
Clean (completed)
I waited (completed)
Haylor one shots (still going on)