Chapter 28

Niall's POV

Harry and I made plans for going out and have a few drinks . Its been a few hours and he hadn't come back yet. I called him and he answered his call "Bro where are you ? Remember we had to get some drinks ?" I said and I heard loud sobs from the other line. I was confused. "I killed him, I am a bad person." I heard and I knew that voice, it was Taylor. I dropped my phone and quickly got the car keys and left the house and locked it.

I didn't knew where they were so I called Taylor again and she croaked out "Forest... Behind school" and I knew she was talking about the school where Harry worked.

As soon as I reached the forest, I searched for both of them. I finally spotted them. Taylor was sitting beside Harry who was lifeless and covered in blood. Taylor was sobbing loudly. "You did kill him after all huh ?" I said angrily and Taylor kept looking down. Maybe ashamed to even look at me. "I-I am sorry...." She managed to say and I pulled her up from the ground. "Why did you do this huh ?" I yelled and all she did was even sob louder. "I-I am a demon, I don't deserve to live." She said and I nodded my head in response. "You sure as hell don't deserve to live ! You are a beast Taylor ! After all you finally turned into what Stacy wanted to turn you into a year ago ! Congrats, you finally killed the person who loved you when no one was there for you !" I yelled and she sobbed.

______
A//N: I know this is so short but I didn't knew what to write for this chapter but anyways only 2 more chapters left.

~CK