Chapter 10

Harrys POV

Here I was all alone sitting at the corner of the ball seeing Taylor and Louis dancing and laughing. I should have just asked her out, but no I was being stupid. I am always stupid. But it's not my fault, I just want her to be happy and I can't give her that happiness, no wolf can, she deserves a normal life but now that she is a wolf that's impossible. She is seeing all the nice sides of being a wolf but she has not seen the bad side yet. And that bad side only we know and by we I mean Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Selena. I sighed and shook my head.
What has been bothering me since a few days is that knowing how Andrea is, she won't accept Niall and Taylor if she ever finds out hey are not humans, she will probably kick them out or do something more cruel. She only wants money, all she does is find money from things. Sadly Taylor and Niall don't know that and I don't even think they will ever know it.

"Harry to earth !" Niall said and I looked at him, "What were you thinking ?" Niall asked as he sat beside me on this big red couch. "Well nothing important." I said and he giggled, "Are you drunk ?" I asked him and he shook his head still giggling, yes he was drunk. "Yes you are." I said and rolled my eyes, "You know I actually like you and Taylor as a couple." He blurted out and I looked at him and chuckled, "You do know that Taylor and me will never happen again ?" I said and he shook his head, "My friend, this is life even tho we are wolves, we still have a life don't we ? And you know what they say, love always finds its way back." Niall said acting like a prince. I got up from the couch and chuckled, "Well right now my friend all I know is that you are totally drunk and you need to go home." I said and walked away, I searched the room for Taylor but I couldn't find her, the ballroom was pretty big, I went upstairs where the restrooms were and still there was no sign of her but then a big red door caught my attention, I opened that door and there she was standing on the roof looking like a princess, her hair was falling perfectly on her shoulders and the air was hitting her dress making it wavy. I smiled and walked towards her. "Hey." I said and she turned around, "Oh hey." She said and smiled, we both stood side by side staring at the pretty view of the city. "I couldn't enjoy." She said and I turned my head towards her , "What ?" I asked, "Well I couldn't enjoy myself as usual." She said looking at me, I titled my head in confusion, "Well , through all these years I never enjoyed proms or ballrooms , Even though I dated Liam, I couldn't feel what I felt when I was you, the way you made me laugh and the way we acted was something I could never forget and nobody made me feel that way and then I knew, I was in love with you but now I guess it's too late." She said and sighed, "It's never too late." I whispered and she looked at me as if she saw some ghost . I don't what came in me but at that moment I knew nothing could be more good, all I knew was that I had the love of my life standing infront of me looking beautiful as always and I just had to be selfish for once, and I wanted to enjoy my life for once, so not thinking about anything I just said "I love you." But I am afraid she didn't hear anything because the roof was pretty windy and I could hear the music slowly dieing down downstairs.

"We can try again."

_________

A//N: Hey guys ! I hope you liked this chapter :) keep up with the votes and comments and keep motivating me to update more often 😚 because your votes and comments motivate me to make new chapters and update them !

~CK