Chapter 24

"We can feed on each other." Harry said and Taylor's eyes widened in shock. "Don't be silly , we can kill each other while doing that !" Taylor reasoned and Harry laughed at her. "Darling I won't kill you but I am not sure about you, maybe you will kill me." Harry said and Taylor stood up from the huge rock. The rain made them glow more and both of them knew that they wanted to feed on each other . Taylor did too but she was very well aware of the fact that feeding on the enemy means giving up all your weapons.

"Common ! It will be fun !" Harry said and Taylor sighed, "Okay" she mumbled and Harry smiled to himself.

Harry was against the wall and Taylor was standing infront of him. "Don't kill me." Harry whispered and Taylor nodded. Taylor opened her mouth wide and attacked Harry's neck. Harry moaned while Taylor kept nibbling on his neck. Harry's hand went on Taylor's waist and held her close. Taylor kept her hands on Harry's chest and she kept on biting his neck as blood dripped down his neck. Soon enough it turned into an awful mess of feeding. Harry was feeding on Taylor's wrist and Taylor was feeding on Harry's neck. Taylor had the perfect chance to kill Harry right there but she didn't . She couldn't believe it herself that she had the chance to kill him but she just didn't. "Taylor...." Harry moaned and soon both of them stopped feeding on each other. Blood covered both of their mouths.

 Blood covered both of their mouths

"That was hot and incredible

"That was hot and incredible." Harry said and Taylor laughed. "It was just us feeding on each other. Nothing special." Taylor said and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. It was now raining very hard . Taylor picked up her jacket and looked at Harry who was fixing himself and wiping his neck. Taylor looked at her wrist and cleaned it with the jacket and fixed her hair. "Just bandage your neck yea." Taylor said and Harry nodded. "I-I'll go now. Thanks bye." Taylor said hurriedly because she knew that if she stayed there a minute more, she would fall in love with Harry Styles all over again so she decided to leave. She did not even let Harry speak, she just walked away as if nothing happened.

Harry stood there , still in awe but he knew , Taylor was planning a revenge. He knew that because the way Taylor acted , Harry could understand that.

To do: Stay away from Taylor Swift

____________

A//N: Hope you guys liked it ❤️

~Ck