Chapter 12

Taylors POV

I started sobbing as I saw Liam bleeding in his wolf form and Harry was in his normal form and he tried Liam to turn back to his human form. Selena, Zayn, Niall and Louis stood beside me ,they were shocked just like me . Liam soon turned back to his normal form and Harry and Zayn helped him to get up as Selena and Louis comforted me as I was new to seeing all of this. Niall looked at me and then at Selena as if he knew what happened, it felt like as if Niall knew everything. I chose to not to say anything because the look that Niall was giving me was clearly saying "I'll tell you everything later." I wiped my tears away and walked towards Liam and Harry, Harry helped Liam to sit on the footpath of the road. "What happened ?" Selena asked while helping Liam with his wound that was on his neck. The blood that was dripping from his neck made me thirsty, I licked my lips, but I am a wolf, I can't be thirsty for blood, what is happening to me ?Liam was horrified, I knew something was up, why was he not saying anything, Liam was about to say something but he quickly shut his mouth, but what caught my eye was Harry pinching Liam's elbow. I did not say anything, why did Harry pinch him ? Did he wanted Liam to stay quite ? "What happened answer us Liam and Harry !" Zayn shouted and Harry sighed, "As we got out of the Limo, Stacy attacked us." Harry said and I tilted my head in confusion, Who was Stacy ? "That little slut." Louis groaned, "What does she need from us ?!" Zayn said and pulled his hair in frustration, "Taylor." Liam whispered, I shot my head up and looked at him, "Me ?" I mumbled and he nodded, "She wants Taylor." Liam said. I gasped and Niall shook his head and paced back and forth on the road. I looked at Louis with tears in my eyes, "Did I do something wrong ?" I asked and he shook his head, He hugged me and I sobbed in his chest. "Why does she need Taylor ?" Zayn asked Liam, I pulled back from the hug and looked at Liam, "Because Taylor has something we all don't have." Liam said and Selena shook her head, "No way it can't be." Selena said and Liam nodded, "She can't be a half vampire can she ?" Selena asked and Liam nodded, "She is." Liam said and Zayn looked at me with wide eyes. "But Harry turned her into a wolf ! He is not a half vampire !" Louis said and I looked at Harry, He did not say anything he just kept quite. Is he hiding something ? Niall kept quite too ? What is happening ? Why are they acting strange ? "Maybe he is." Liam mumbled but we all heard it, "I am not a half vampire Liam !" Harry shouted and pointed at Liam, Liam said nothing, he was never this scared of Harry, never.

"Guys I felt thirsty when I saw Liam's neck bleeding." I admitted and everyone looked at me with wide eyes, Niall walked towards me and said "I need to go home, mom messaged me she will be out of town for a few months." Niall said and walked away without hearing what I or the others had to say. "Guys what is up with Niall ?" Zayn said and we all just shrugged. "We need to talk about this shit somewhere private." Selena suggested and we all nodded.

We walked inside Selena's house and sat on the couch, Niall laid on the couch across us and we all sat in silence. "Taylor can't be with us." Zayn said and I looked at him, "What are you talking about ?" I asked and he just frowned. "Taylor it's the rule, A half vampire and half wolf can never stay with a wolf pack, they have to stay with those who are like them." Selena said as she agreed with Zayn, I could feel tears erupting in my eyes. "You-you mean I have to stay with Stacy ?" I asked and both of them nodded. "You guys are crazy ! How can she stay with someone who is so cruel ? Stacy can probably kill her !" Louis shouted. "Its for the best." Zayn said and got up and disappeared into the kitchen along with Selena. "Why don't you say something ?" I yelled at Harry , he looked at me and then looked away staying quite. "Say something ! I can't live with someone who I don't even know ! I can't live with someone who tried to kill my boyfriend and my friend !" I yelled and Louis nodded. "Liam atleast you say something !" I yelled and he just kept quite. Louis looked at me with sympathy and I shook my head and gritted my teeth. "You know what ? It will be better if I kill myself !" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I ran out of Selena's house not knowing where to go.

Would Niall accept me ?

____________

A//N: Hey guys ! Finally I updated 😂