Chapter 3

Taylors POV

I sighed as I stood infront of the mirror. I looked at my dress , it was a red gown which was a floor length gown. I fixed my hair and grabbed my clutch. "Taylor honey you ready ?" My mom said as she came inside my room with a red velvet box in her hand. I nodded and smiled, she grabbed my wrist and opened the red velvet box and it showed a perfect cut diamond bracelet. I gasped, "Mom is that for me ?" I said and mom nodded, "A beautiful diamond bracelet for my beautiful daughter." My mom said and I chuckled , she put the bracelet on my wrist and clasped it. "Thank you so much mom" I said while admiring the bracelet , it shinned so brightly on my wrist, this was the best present ever.
"Common, lets go to the party, we don't wanna be late right ?" My mom said and I smiled.

A man helped us to get out of our BMW and my mom thanked him, our driver took the car to the parking and we walked inside the grand hall where this party was going to be, all the rich and well-known people of NYC were attending this party, and I was a nervous wreck, because my mom gave me hints , she said "You should look good tonight, maybe you'll find the one." And I know what exactly is going on her mind, she wants me to find a guy but that won't happen, I am in college and I won't settle with a guy just yet, or maybe I am still waiting for Harold.

"Honey, i'll go meet some of the guests, you suit yourself." My mom whispered in my ear and I nodded, I looked around the room and saw my friend Selena wearing a beautiful gown talking to some guy, I walked towards her, finally I know someone here. "Tay !" She said as she saw me, I hugged her and we giggled as we pulled back. "You look stunning Sel !" "You look beautiful !" We both gushed and chuckled. Then I looked at the guy that was talking to Selena, he was Harold, or should I say Harry. He looked ravishing, he was wearing a perfect tux, he did not look like the typical Harry he looks like in school."Harry" I almost said that to myself, his eyes widened and I blushed at the way he looked at me . Selena grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the cocktail section. "Woah what happened ?!" I said as we stopped infront of the bar, "You know him ?" Selena said and I nodded, "Yes he was the guy I wanted to talk about with you at school but you did not came to school !" I said and she sighed, "What about him ?" She said and I looked around, "He looks exactly like Harold." I whispered in her ear and she chuckled, "No he can't look like him, remember Harold left England and went to some other country ? And god I have never even seen him !" Selena said and I sighed in frustration, "Selena , I'll show you his picture ! He looks exactly like Harold ! And I know Harold left to some other country but Harry looks exactly like Harold, But He refused it." I said, "See we will talk about this later okay ? You need to enjoy tonight !" Selena said and I nodded, I needed to enjoy. "But how can we enjoy in this boring ball ?" I said and she chuckled, "Who said we will be staying here ? I've got the perfect party planned for us." Selena said wiggling her eyebrows, I knew something fun was going to happen.
.
.
"Selena you seriously think I will wear this gown to your friend's party ?" I yelled at Selena as we sat inside Selena's mercedes. "No Tay ! I am giving you the perfect dress to wear just wait okay ? I have to change too, I can't wear this long ass gown myself." Selena said and I sighed. Selena took out some short dresses and handed them to me, they were too short for me. "You have to wear them, you have no choice okay ?" She said and as I was about to argue someone knocked on the window of the car, I pulled down the window to see Harry standing there. "Selena, Zayn and everyone is waiting for you." Harry said and I rolled my eyes, "We'll be there in a minute, we have to get changed." Selena said and smiled, "Okay but hurry up." Harry said and Selena nodded, just as he was about to leave he looked at me and chuckled, "You are coming to the party too ?" He asked and I nodded, "Yes why ? You yourself said I was a player, and mister don't you know that players likes parties ?" I said with complete sass, he rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets. "Anyways I hope you know that we all are wild." He whispered and went away. I sighed and pulled the windows up. "He is a badass no wonder why he is not Harold." I said and Selena chuckled, "Yea he is a badass." Selena mumbled.

To do: Be sassy infront of the green eyed monster.

____________________

Hey ! I hope you guys liked this chapter, the next few chapters will be fun to write ! Btw the picture above is what they are wearing.

~CK