Chapter 22

Note: This is the continution of Chapter 20 . The previous chapter was just to tell you how Harry is now . I hope you guys understand this lmao.
.
.
Taylor's POV

As I walked away from Harry, my breathing was fast. I increased my speed, I bumped into a few people in my way. I bumped into someone again and fell down this time, I groaned and stood up "Are you blind ?" I yelled and looked at the person. It was non other than Niall. My face soften as I looked at him. "I am so sorry." He said and I looked away , did he not recognize me ? Mark said that Niall misses me. "Its okay." I mumbled and walked away but then someone called out my name "Wait ! Are you Taylor ?" , I turned around and Niall stood infront of me, how much I wished I could hug him and never let him go. "Yes." I simply replied. "You are Taylor ! My sister oh god !" He said in excitement and I pretended to be annoyed. "Who are you ?" I said with arrogance, Niall chuckled and said "I am Niall, you elder brother." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I don't have an elder brother sorry." I said and walked away , leaving Niall alone.

To do: Stay out of Niall's sight.

___________

A//N: This is such a short chapter oh god . I also published a Larry fanfic , its called "Those blue eyes." Pls go and check it out

~CK