Chapter 4

Taylor and Selena got out from their car and took a deep breath, "Why are you nervous ?" Selena asked Taylor as she kept fidgeting her dress. "I-I don't know , I think this dress is revealing alot." Taylor said looking down at her dress, "You have to live your life Tay ! Common lets go and have fun." Selena said and smiled, Taylor just nodded and followed her inside Zayn's house where the party was being held. As Taylor and Selena entered the house , the music was blasting through the speakers, people were insanely dancing , some were drunk, some were just dancing, some were sitting in the corner of the room with their boyfriends/girlfriends. "Selenaaa !" Zayn shouted over the loud music as he walked towards Selena and Taylor, "Zaynie !" Selena shriked and hugged Zayn tightly, "Who is the newbie ?" Zayn asked Selena and Selena smiled as she introduced Taylor to Zayn, "Zayn this is Taylor my bestfriend and Taylor this is Zayn my boyfriend." Selena said proudly, "Wait what ? So this is who you were talking about ?!" Taylor said and Selena nodded and wrapped her arm around Zayn's arm. "Well nice to meet you Taylor !" Zayn said as she put his arm forward, Taylor accepted his hand and greeted him , "Hello nice to meet you too." Taylor said. "Common now lets get this party started." Zayn said and Taylor chuckled, "This party is already started." Taylor said and Selena shook her head while chuckling. "Taylor, the real party is upstairs." Selena said , Zayn and Selena walked to the stairs as Taylor trailed behind them, feeling uncomfortable with her surrounding , she is not used to this, yes she dated many guys but they were all too innocent just like her, but her ex was not. As they reached the top of the stairs, there was a room , the door was closed but you could here some people shouting inside it, Zayn opened the door, and inside sat Zayn's group of friends, the most popular students of Mount High, the ones for whom people die for, the ones people are thirsty to talk to. But the one who caught her attention was Niall, her brother, she knew Niall was a badass but she did not know that he was friends with Zayn and his group. "Niall ?" Taylor said as Niall turned around with a bottle of beer in his hand, "Tay ! Oh you are here too, I did not know that you attend parties like these." Niall said and everyone else laughed, "Selena brought me here." Taylor said. Taylor, Selena and Zayn sat on the floor with the rest of the gang, "Lets introduce ourselves to Taylor shall we." Zayn said and everyone nodded in response, "My name is Louis." Louis said being the sassy him, "I am Kendall." "I am Kylie, Kendall's little sister." "I am Dylan." Everyone introduced themselves and so did Taylor but then the door opened again to reveal 2 guys, and both of them were known by Taylor. "Liam." Taylor whispered as she saw Liam, Liam was Taylor's ex, the badass one, the one who went to parties but never took Taylor to them, he always kept Taylor away from his surroundings, and never told her some secrets that she does not know even now. They had an awful breakup, from which Taylor couldn't move on, but she did last month, but now all her feelings came back after she saw him again, and then she saw Harry standing next to him, the one who reminds her of Harold, Harold , her best friend, her first everything. "Taylor." Liam said and smiled, Taylor got up from the floor and walked towards Liam, Liam hugged her tightly, Taylor hugged him back, "How are you ?" Liam asked, "I was fine but now I am not." Taylor blurted out. They both pulled back and Liam just smiled , Taylor shook her head and walked back to where everyone else were sitting. "Are you okay ?" Selena whispered and Taylor nodded, Liam sat next to Kendall and pecked her cheeks, Taylor knew she was his new girlfriend, and soon to be fiancé because she knew that he was going to propose her soon. Harry sat next to Taylor, next to Taylor sat Selena with Zayn, Dylan sat next to Kylie, the room was filled with couples now. Beside Harry and Taylor. Taylor kept looking down but suddenly she looked up as she ssw everyone whispering something to each other and the thing she heard was "Does she knows ?" , "What do I not know ?" Taylor asked and everyone stopped talking, Harry coughed, "Uh no-nothing." Selena said and everyone nodded, they enjoyed their night but as soon as the clock strucked "2 am" everyone rushed everything, "Uh- Taylor, we need to go home." Niall said in a hurry, "Oh yea, lets say goodbye." Taylor said, Niall grabbed her arm and took her out of the room and rushed outside the house, the people downstairs were quite now, everyone were preparing something. "Niall, why are we rushing out of the house without saying goodbye and stop running for gods sake !" Taylor said as they stopped infront of Niall's car, "We need to go home now !" Niall said, Taylor nodded, they got inside the csr, Taylor looked out of the window and heard wolves whistles, "I did not knew that wolves lived around this area." Taylor said and Niall shook his head, "You don't know alot of things." Niall mumbled. "Why do I feel like you and everyone else are hiding something from me." Taylor said still looking out of the window, "You are annoying right now." Niall said and Taylor chuckled, "I drank too much I think." Taylor said and Niall chuckled as they drove.
.
.
Taylor rubbed her eyes as she heard something from outside her room, Taylor wore her robe snd stumbled on a few things because of how much she drank and she was still not that sobber, she heard noises from uostairs, from the terrace, Taylor went to the terrace to see what's going on, she saw Niall and Harry talking, Taylor walked to them, "Harry what are you doing here ? In the middle of the night, and Niall why aren't you asleep ? How did he come ?" Taylor fired them with questions, "Taylor- you need to go downstairs, go sleep." Niall said , Taylor looked at Harry and then Niall, she stepped back a little , scared. "Your-your eyes oh my god and your nails." Taylor stammered as she looked at them, "Niall ! Just-just take her back to bed, we'll talk tomorrow, she can't see us like this !" Harry said and Niall nodded, "Oh god, you guys are not humans ! What happened to my brother ? Harry who are you ?" Taylor said, Niall picked her up in his arms and carried her downstairs, he tucked her in her bed , as she closed her eyes still mumbling things. Nial, took a deep breath and walked out of her room, he got into his room and remived his shirt, he sat on his bed and his phone buzzed, he looked at his phone and saw a message from Harry:
"If she asks something tomorrow, just tell her she was drunk and nothing like that happened."
.
.
Taylor opened her eyes as Niall walked out of her room, scared of everything. "God what did I just saw." Taylor whispered, she was a little sobber now, she was aware of her surroundings.

To do: Find out who Niall and Harry are.

__________________

Hey guys ! Exams are finally over now yaya ! I hope you are liking this story so far ! Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend !

~CK