Chapter 17

"You don't know what Niall did to me , do you ?" Stacy said and Taylor shook her head. Niall looked at Taylor with pleading eyes, Taylor tilted her head in confusion. "What is Stacy talking about ?" Taylor thought. Niall and I used to be so in love." Stacy said and a sad smile ghosted over her lips. "We were the college sweet hearts back then, never leaving each other's side." Stacy said and looked at Taylor and for the first time, Taylor saw tears and love in Stacy's eyes.

-Flashback-

"Niall you turned Louis into a wolf !" Stacy yelled as Niall kept pacing back and forth around the room with tears in his eyes. "I thought we could keep it a secret !" Stacy yelled again and sat down on the bed. "What choice did I had ? Kylie was there and she was going to turn Louis into a vampire Stacy !" Niall yelled in frustration. "You know vampires ! Kylie is your sister and you know she wants to kill me because I am a wolf ! And for god's sake you also know that she wants to turn you into a half vampire and half wolf !" Niall yelled and Stacy got up from the bed and sighed, "Well Niall, I am sorry to tell you but Kylie already turned me into a half vampire !" Stacy yelled back with tears streaming down her face. "Fuck what ? Stacy ! Kylie wants to kill me !" Niall shouted loudly. "She will do no harm to you !" Stacy said calmly , looking down at her feet. "We're done !" Niall said and walked out of Stacy's room.

- the same night-

"How does it feel to know that your dear Stacy is a half vampire and a half wolf my dear Niall ?" Kylie said as she stood behind Niall with a smirk on her face, Niall turned around in shock. "What are you doing here ?" Niall said through gritted teeth. "Oh nothing, just came to kill you, not a big deal." Kylie said and chuckled, Niall huffed and glared at Kylie, "You lied to Stacy didn't you ? You told her you won't kill me but here you are ! You told her lies !" Niall yelled and Kylie grabbed Niall's neck and as she was about to bite him, Niall grabbed her neck and twisted it and broke her borns and killed her. "Ni-Niall." Niall heard a whisper and Niall turned around, Stacy stood there with tears streaming down her face. "Stacy she lied to you !" Niall mumbled and Stacy slapped Niall hard on face. "You asshole ! You killed my sister ! How could you ? How could you ?" Stacy said inbetween sobs. "Stacy she came to kill me !" Niall yelled and Stacy looked at Niall and wiped away her tears and sighed. "just wait and watch Niall. You'll be someday in my place and you'll cry tears of blood !" Stacy said and at that moment the love between Niall and Stacy was long gone.

-flashback ends-

"He killed my sister !" Stacy said and wiped away her tears. Taylor gasped and looked at Niall and Niall shook his head , as if telling her that Stacy lied. "There must be a reason." Taylor mumbled and Stacy groaned. "You'll be dead too !" Stacy yelled at Taylor and Taylor whimpered. "Harry just-just beat the shit out of Niall !" Stacy ordered Harry and he nodded.

Harry grabbed Niall and helped him to get up , Harry took Niall inside a dark room and threw him on the floor. "I thought we were best friends." Niall whispered, Harry ignored him and kicked him on the ribs, Niall whimpered and Harry kept kicking him. "I thought you loved Taylor." Niall mumbled and soon blood came out of his mouth. "What happened Harry ? We were friends remember ? We had decided to change the world and live in peace remember ?" Niall said and smiled and then tears streamed down his face and Harry stopped kicking him. "We used to be bestfriends and now we are just strangers with memories aren't we ?" Niall said and Harry stood there frozen as memories flooded his mind. The memories of when they used to be best friends and they would fight with everyone who would try to hurt them. The laughs, the brotherhood, the friendship. "I miss my bestfriend." Niall whispered, "I-I am the most stupid friend in this world oh god how could I do this to you." Harry said and he rushed over to Niall to help him. "I-I am so sorry, I-I can't do this anymore, I can't hurt you all." Harry mumbled and Niall smiled, "Its good to have my bestfriend back." Niall said and Harry smiled and helped Niall to stand up but Niall suddenly groaned and he coughed blood. "Oh god Niall." Harry mumbled and Niall couldn't say anything, he just let blood come out of his mouth. Niall looked at Harry with tears in his eyes, he stopped coughing and looked at Harry with a sad smile. "Tell Taylor I would be watching her." Niall whispered and Harry cried, "No-No you are not going anywhere not now !" Harry said inbetween sobs and Niall shook his head, "I am not going anywhere, I'll be here with you, thanks for the good things Harry, just-just don't hurt Taylor please, she's fragile and she needs love , tell her , Niall loves her." Niall whispered and then his eyes closed shut and Harry sobbed loudly and hugged Niall tightly. "Why did I do this ? How could I ?" Harry thought and at that moment, a sister lost her brother, a friend lost his best friend and the world lost a person who could have brought a great change in this world.

_________

A//N: Hey guys ! Here's an emotional chapter, I actually became so emotional while writing it ! I know Harry will never do this in reality but this is just fictional so no hate !

~CK