Chapter 25

Taylor's POV

I removed my shirt as soon as I entered my house. Luckily Matt was in his own house. I sighed and threw the shirt carelessly on the floor of the corridor of my house. I went straight to my room to get rid of those wet clothes.

I stepped inside the shower after playing some music on my phone. After a few minutes my phone rang and I groaned. "Now I can't even shower in my own house !" I mumbled and turned off the shower and wrapped a fluffly towel around me. I stepped out of the shower and answered the call. "Hello" I said and I heard shuffling at the end of the line. "Is this Taylor ?" The manly voice asked, "Yes, who are you ?" I asked and the man chuckled, "I am Matt." I sighed as I heard Matt's voice. "What do you need at this time of the night ?" I asked as I walked inside my bedroom and closed the bathroom door behind me.

"Hey , love." I heard Harry's voice and I turned around, I ended the call and gasped in shock. "What. Are . You. Doing. Inside. My. Room . And . House ?" I asked sternly. "Calm down will ya ? I just came to ask you for help." Harry said and I groaned and then I caught Harry checking me out. I realised that I was just in a towel. I rolled my eyes and walked insided my walk-in closet. Harry followed me, again.

"What do you want me to do ?" I asked while I picked out my pjs. I turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Oh-I- I'll leave you to change." He said and I chuckled. He walked back inside the room, leaving me inside the closet. I changed into my pjs and walked back in my room.

I plopped down on the bed where Harry was comfortably laying. "You are on my bed." I said and he smirked, he sat up straight and looked at me. "Why are you here Harry ?" I asked and he shrugged, "Well I came for help." He said and I waited for him to continue, "Well I killed this girl called Felicia and now the police is investigating and my finger prints matches the prints that were on her wrist." He said and I laughed, "Never leave traces behind. Well I can't do anything Harry , I am sorry." I said and he groaned, "Can't you just help me kill them ?" He said and I thought for a second, I can get blood so why not ? "Sure but after we both kill them, we both go our seperate ways understand ?" I said and he nodded, he stood up from the bed and said "I'll go now, Niall has called me hundred times now, bye Taylor." He said and I nodded. He walked to the door of my room and looked at me, "Oh and by the way Taylor, Niall misses you." He said and I looked away, he sighed and walked away. I wish I could tell him how much I miss Niall too and that there's still a part of me that aches for Harry but as he said 'Niall misses me' not him.