Chapter 9

Imporant Author's note at the end.

Harrys POV

I sat with Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam under a tree , we sat in silence. "So who is going to the prom ?" Liam asked, "I am" Zayn said, "With who ?" I asked, "There's this girl, her name is Perrie , well she is a wolf too." Zayn said, "You found another wolf or did you turn her into a wolf ?" I asked, "Well Louis and I kinda turned her into one." Liam said and all of them chuckled but I did not, I don't know how do they find this funny ?! "So Liam who are you taking ?" Niall asked, "Well I was thinking to ask Sophia out." Liam said, "Oh that girl you met at this frat party ?" Zayn said, Liam nodded and there was silence again. "Selena is dating Niall." Louis blurted out, I chuckled and Niall gave me the confused look. "What ?" Niall asked, "Selena ? Chose you ?" I said in between small laughs. "This is not funny at all." Niall said and this time we all started laughing. "Well atleast I am dating someone unlike you." Niall said and rolled his eyes, I stopped laughing and coughed and so did everyone.

As we all were talking about random things, Selena and Taylor walked towards us. "Woah man" Liam said looking at Taylor, "Hey ! She is my sister !" Niall said and glared at Liam. "Yea yea don't forget she dated me !" Liam said and I just looked around, not looking at Taylor at all. "Hey guys !" Selena said being the bubbly girl she is. "Hey babe." Niall said , Selena blushed and sat on Niall's lap, not bothering about her short skirt at all. "Ahem your skirt." I said , "You have seen them before." Selena said and Niall chuckled. I rolled my eyes as Niall and Selena talked being all lovey-dovey.
"Hey Taylor." Louis said eyeing her from head to toe, Why is it bothering me ?

"Hey Louis." Taylor said and smiled, she sat next to him and damn her legs -no Harry don't ! You are no good for her ! You are a wolf, but she is too ! But you cannot be in love.

"So we all have dates to go with to prom beside Louis, Taylor and Harry." Selena said smirking, "I'm not going to the prom." I said and they all nodded but Taylor just frowned.

Taylors POV

"I am not going to the prom." Harry said and my heart just shattered, I changed for him not for someone else, why can't he see that ? What happened with my Harold ?

Remember Taylor, he is a wolf now. But so am I, but you are too innocent and he is not.

"Taylor and Louis, you both should go together." Liam suggested, I blushed and Louis chuckled, "Man Harry will kill me." Louis said and I chuckled, "Louis you can go out with anyone , Taylor and I are nothing, I don't care anymore." Harry said and I frowned. "Well then Taylor would you go to the prom with me ?" Louis asked and I nodded. If Harry doesn't want me, I don't too.

____________

A//N: I have a question for you all !
Do you want short chapters and update after every 2 or 1 days ? Or long chapters and update after every 3 or 4 days ?

~CK