Chapter 20

Taylor's POV

I let out a deep breath and looked at Mark. "I don't want to see them again !" I yelled angrily and Mark rolled his eyes. "Maybe they won't come, Taylor we have to go another wise Karlie will be disappointed." Mark said and I shook my head and paced back and forth around the room. "I'll tell her that I am sorry , I can't go." I said and Mark chuckled, "She will probably kill you." He said and I groaned, "Shut up Mark !" I said and he raised his hands up in defence. "If they come, just act like you don't know them okay ?" Mark suggested and I sighed, "You really will drag me to the party won't you ?" I said and he nodded. "You are a bastard." I said as I walked away from him.
.
.
Listen to - Me and the rhythm by Selena Gomez

I walked inside Karlie's house. The music was blasting through the speakers and people were drunk and dancing around and grinding on each other. I rolled my eyes as I saw a pair kissing. As soon as I spotted Karlie, I waved my hands in the air. "Hey !" I shouted over the loud music, she walked towards me while dancing to the beat and with a glass of beer in her hand. I chuckled and mouthed "you're silly." , "Hey gurl !" She shouted and I hugged her. "You look hot !" She shouted and I smiled, "You look sexy." I said and she chuckled. She was drunk, I could tell it.

"Where is Mark ?" I asked and she laughed again, "He went home with a girl

"Where is Mark ?" I asked and she laughed again, "He went home with a girl." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Jealous ?" She asked and I chuckled, "Pss no way, he is like an elder brother to me." I said and she nodded and walked away.

I decided to get myself a drink so I went towards the bar , the music playing was catchy , I bobbed my head while walking to the bar.

I sat on the bar stool and waved me hand in the air and the bartender came. "Vodka please." I said and he nodded, he came back after a few minutes with a glass of vodka. I took a sip and it was like a burning sensation in my throat. "Dude where is the bathroom ?" I heard a british accent that I knew all too well. I took a glance at my side and saw Harry.

 I took a glance at my side and saw Harry

He had changed. He looked more younger what ? And he looked hot, the way he wore the snapback and the fannel made him looked more handsome than ever. He looked at me and then I realised that its the same man who tried to kill me brother well actually did kill him and the one who I hate now. I looked away but Harry decided against it. "Taylor ?" He said and I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Yes ?" I asked and he smiled, "Its me Harry." He said, his eyes shinning brightly. Don't fall for him Taylor, not again. "I don't know any Harry sorry." I said and stood up. I walked away.

To do: Forget that you met Harry.

__________

A//N: Hey guys ! I hope you guys liked this chapter, please comment and vote ❤️

~CK