Chapter 29

Taylor's POV

"Goodevening , ladies and gentlemen, today, we are here to say goodbye to our dearest Harry Styles, a wonderful son, a wonderful brother and a wonderful friend to many. We pray that his soul rest in peace." The priest said-
I looked around and everyone was said, Anne and Des who even though are not Harry's real parents were crying. This is so strange, we are having a funeral of a vampire and a wolf. Life is so strange. One day we were planning to kill the people who were after Harry, one day we were killing them and laughing and then the other day we were saying goodbye and the other day I killed him. Such strange events will eventually make someone crazy , or that's what I think.

Now , I can't even go and sit with everyone that is present here for Harry. I am standing at the back, hiding behind a tree, I cannot share my tears with anyone. Why ? Because everyone hate me. Niall told everyone that I killed Harry, you must be thinking why would a brother do that ? But think twice, why wouldn't a loyal friend do that ? So he did it , he told everyone that I killed him, atleast he was being loyal to Harry.

I still cannot forget the night I got drunk and was crying in my apartment and Matt told me that I don't deserve to live. Even Matt hates me. The fact that Selena, Louis, Liam and Zayn are here too is making me uneasy. I know that they know I am here. They hate me too. The looks they gave me as soon as they saw me behind this tree were making me uncomfortable. They were like 'Go away'. Even thought I haven't seen them since 1 year. I did miss them. But my cruel self took over me when I didn't care about anyone while killing Harry.

"Hey, I-I'm Louis , Harry's brother. I never thought that I would be here standing and giving a speech about how Harry passed away. I don't like to act, So lets get straight to the point. Harry and I shared a relationship where we were more than brothers, we were like best friends, where he was the smartest and I wasn't, where he knew about me more than I do. He wasn't just a 6ft tall boy who could stole any girl's heart. He surely more than that. We all will miss him. But I want you all to miss him for his heart, not for his looks and not for what the things he did. Thanks." Louis finished his speech and I was a sobbing mess.

Then came Niall and oh god, his eyes were bloodshot red, he was a mess.

Listen to Once In a lifetime by 1D and prepare yourselves.

"I am Niall, one of the best friends of Harry. First of all, I would like to tell you all that I never thought about this day. I never imagined being here. And I never imagined having to say these words in front of you all. I do not know how long I can endure being here, but I hope I say what is most important. At least I promise I will try.
As many of you kno, Harry was my best friend, a brother I never had. We shared countless outings, trips and parties. He was always a happy man. Thanks to him I became a better person. If I were to mention all the things I learned from him, I would never finish. I owe him so much. I do not know what I will do tomorrow when I get to work and not receive his daily phone call with some new joke. I feel so strange; there are times when I still feel this is all a nightmare.
But when I understand this is real, my only comfort is in knowing he is in a better place; up there he will be with me wherever I go, until we meet and laugh again like we used to." Niall said and now I was smiling with tears still streaming down my face.

It was raining again, when does it not rain anyways. I wiped away my tears as everyone left one by one. I hugged my black coat and walked over to Harry was.

I stood beside him. He looked like as if he was sleeping peacefully. But a sleep that he will never wake up from. Funny how Stacy made Niall come back to life, but we don't have Stacy with us. She left Niall and Harry alone, saying that she didn't wanted to cause any more trouble.

I looked at Harry and he still had that smile. A smile that I can never get off my mind.

-
The End

_______
A//N: I hope you guys liked it ! But guess what ? I'll publish the Epilogue tomorrow and the unexpected is about to happen. YOU GUYS WILL BE SHOCKED !!

~CK