Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

I kept staring at him as he paced back and forth . "Will you please stop staring at me ?" He yelled and I flinched, I nodded as tears fell down my cheeks, I looked down and let out a deep breath. "Harry." Stacy said as she walked inside the room that I was kept in. "Yes Stacy ?" He asked and Stacy smirked at me, "Niall is waiting for you." Stacy said and Harry nodded. Stacy walked towards me and gripped my neck harshly, I whimpered and she laughed , "Lets kill you too now." She said and I gasped, she made me stand up from the bed and walked outside the room with her hand on my neck, gripping it harshly. I sobbed as we kept walking. Finally we stopped , I saw Niall standing next to Harry with tears in his eyes. I looked at Niall and sobbed harder. "Shut up you who**." Stacy yelled and her gripped tightened. I whimpered.

"So lets play a game shall we ?" Stacy said as she removed her grip from my neck and walked towards Niall with her arms crossed. "I missed you so much Niall." She said as she stood infront of him, "I did not." Niall said through gritted teeth. "Say that again and I will kill you." She said and Niall chuckled, "You won't Stacy and you know it." Niall said and smirked, "You loved me too much to kill me." Niall said. Stacy raised her hand to slap Niall but Niall caught her wrist. "You will never kill me, even if I try to kill you, you will die for ME." Niall said and he walked forward , pushing Stacy on the wall, trapping her there, as I was about to run away, Harry rushed towards me and gripped my wrist. "Not a chance." Harry said and I rolled my eyes. "Harry , Take Taylor away." Stacy ordered, still pushed on the wall.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me out of the dark room. I wiped my tears away and shoved Harry's hand away, Harry opened the door of the room and I walked in. "Sit." He demanded, I sat on the chair and he came closer, he tied my wrists on the chair with a rope and I sobbed. "Why are you doing this Harry ?" I said in between sobs. "I thought you loved me." I mumbled , "I thought you were my old Harold again." I mumbled and he looked at me and I swear I think I saw a glimpse of guilt and love in his eyes.

"Do you think I have a choice ?" He said and I looked down. "You ca-can free me, you can be the old Harry again, you can kill Stacy, you-you can love me again." I whispered, "I love you, I really do Taylor but you have to stay with us and kill the wolves." Harry said as his big hands touched my cheeks. "We'll free you if you just team up with us and kill the others, think about it Taylor, it will be you and me against the world just like the old times, We can live happily, Taylor I am a half vampire and a half wolf, the day Selena turned me into a wolf, Stacy had already turned me into a vampire earlier, Stacy taught me things that made me happy Taylor, Stacy told me the things we could do that will make us happy, just trust me Taylor, we will live happily if you just join us." Harry said and I looked at his eyes. They were full of love.

But how can I kill Selena, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall ? But how can I forgot Harry too ?

_______________

A//N: another suspense 😏

~CK