Chapter 26

Taylor's POV

I calmed myself down and stopped sucking the blood out of the man's neck. He was now dead. I smirked and looked over my shoulder, Harry was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and there were two other men laying on the floor. "Thanks for this." Harry said and I shrugged, "No big deal." I mumbled and an awkward silence took over. "U-umm well I guess, I should leave now." I said and he nodded, I nodded back and started walking away. "Taylor ! Will I see you again ?" Harry yelled and I turned around to look at him with tears in my eyes. I couldn't even hug him. "No !" I yelled and turned around and ran away.

why the hell was I crying ? I shouldn't have cried ! I hate him don't I ? He tried to kill your brother Taylor !

Harry's POV

"No !" She yelled and I sighed and she ran away. Of course this would have happened, now that we have killed those men who were searching for me.

I walk inside my apartment and saw Niall sprawled on the couch.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked and removed my jacket and threw it on the couch that Niall was sitting on, he groaned and looked at me, "Just came here to ask for Taylor's number." He said and I rolled my eyes. "She will eventually act like she don't know you and tell you to leave." I said and he frowned a little. "But hey ! You can atleast try !" I said cheering him up a little, He nodded and I handed him my phone. "Search it up." I said and he thanked me.

Niall's POV

I called Taylor from my number and she finally answered the call. I have been waiting to hear her voice . I miss my sister. "Hey, who is this ?" She asked and I coughed, "Hello Tay, It's Niall." I said and I heard shuffling from the other line and I sighed, I walked over to the windows and stared at the moon. "Niall...." She mumbled and I hummed in response. "Why did you call ?" She asked in a sudden cold voice, "I miss my sister." I said and I heard her cough. She obviously doesn't wanted to talk to me. "I need to go...." She said , "No ! I want to meet my sister again ! I miss you Tay ! I miss you so much, ever since Stacy told me about you, I couldn't help but wonder why my sister don't want to meet me or see my face and the night I saw you at Karlie's party, I just wanted to tell you how much I miss you. Don't you miss me Taylor ? Don't you miss your brother Niall ?" I said in a sad tone and I heard her sigh. "Meet me at block 12 , now." She said and I said a quick okay and ended the call.

"I am going out Harry !" I yelled and left his apartment quickly.

As soon as I reached block 12, I saw Taylor sitting on a big rock , wearing a hoodie over her head. I walked closer to her and sat beside her, she turned her head towards me and suddenly she hugged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you so much Niall." "I missed you so much Taylor." We both said in unison, we chuckled and pulled back. "Why didn't you wanted to see me ?" I asked and she looked down. "I came back for my revenge Niall." She mumbled and I gasped in shock, "What revenge ?" I aske and she looked at me, "Revenge from Harry. He tried to kill you Niall ! He did kill you but Stacy saved you , thank god ! I can never forget that day !" Taylor said through gritted teeth.

"I know you are against this plan right and that's why I am telling you to stay away from me. As soon as I kill Harry, we'll talk again." She said and she got up and I followed her actions. "You mean you are back to kill Harry ? The boy who took care of your brother when you were out there doing god knows what and having the time of your life and not worrying about in what condition your brother might be in ? You are going to kill your brother's best friend and the guy who talked about you every single day and told me how guilty he was from the past 1 year ?" I yelled and she looked at me with sad eyes. "You don't know how much I don't want to kill him Niall. You don't how much I missed you ! But look at me ! I am not the Taylor you used to know, i've become a demon who wants nothing but her revenge." She said calmly and I chuckled (note the sarcasm) "I am still here Taylor ! So stop with the bullshit ! Where is the old Taylor that I knew ?" I yelled again and she let out a deep breath. "The old naive Taylor is long gone. Maybe I don't want to be the old Taylor again. Maybe I want to stay just like I am and do whatever the hell I want to and kill that bastard who tried to kill you ! And you know what ? The main reason I want to kill Harry is that he betrayed me Niall ! He said he loved me so why did he torture me ?" She yelled and I shook my head. I stepped back a little and looked at her. "Don't come to me when you are done with your bullshit and don't you dare come near Harry." I said through gritted teeth and walked away.

________
A//N: Only 4 more chapters left !

~CK