Chapter 16

Taylor's POV

I wiped my tears away as Harry stood infront of me, his eyes begging for me to say yes and to join him and Stacy. But if I join them, I would have to kill Selena , Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis and I cannot do that. I love them all so much. But I also love Harry, how can I leave him ? I sighed and rubbed my temples and looked up at Harry. "Decided ?" He mumbled and I nodded. "Kill me." I said and his eyes widened in shock. "W-what are you talking about ?" He said and a tear fell down. "I said kill me and leave Niall and the others alone." I said bravely. "You know I can't do that Taylor." He whispered as he came closer to me, he knelt down and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I choose the others Harry." I said and he nodded. "Taylor, That means Stacy will kill them and you." Harry said still stroking my cheek. I turned my head away and took a deep breath. "I'll rather die than living a life with someone who is so selfish and self centered !" I whispered and Harry pulled his hand back. "I am not selfish Taylor ! All I want is you to live happily with me, those wolves are no good Taylor ! Trust me ! We can be more powerful !" Harry said and I chuckled , "If you did love me Harry, you would have never even brought me into this situation." I said and then suddenly Stacy walked in with a bruised Niall. I gasped and I shifted in my seat to free myself. "Let go of him !" I yelled and Stacy dropped Niall on the floor. He groaned. "Stacy why are you doing this ?" I yelled and Stacy looked at me , "Why am I doing this ? I am doing this to get my revenge on your brother ! I am doing this because I want you to understand that we half vampires and wolves can be stronger than these wolves ! We can be the biggest team ever !" Stacy yelled, "W-hat revenge are you talking about ?" I stuttered and she sighed.

"You don't know what Niall did to me do you ?" She said and I shook my head.

_________