Possible

Possible
Mar 13, 2015

Live with the utmost integrity, My children, that those who do not yet believe may see an example in the earth of how they should walk.

Many say it is not possible to obey all My Word, but I am not a god who will lead you wrong. I am not a god who demands the impossible from My people. I AM the God who makes the impossible POSSIBLE.

If you will only trust and obey Me, take My Word to heart, I will make Myself known to you. I will show you how it is done.

Come, follow Me.

Matthew 5:13: Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Numbers 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Luke 1:37: For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Deut. 4:35:  Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God; there is none else beside him.

Matthew 16:24:  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.