Obey Me Now

Obey Me Now
May 5, 2015

Many of My children have unfinished business for My Kingdom, tasks you know you have been asked to do, yet you have not obeyed Me.

Time is short, My child. Why have you not done what I asked you? Is your task too difficult for you? Shall I give your gifts and your rewards to another who will obey Me now?

I am calling My children who have  not obeyed Me in their callings to repent and obey Me now. Choose now and obey, or forfeit your gifts and rewards to another who will. Souls are at stake. You are not honoring Me or My Kingdom with your lack of obedience.

For My children who are walking in obedience, ask Me today for what you most desire – what your heart longs for – and I shall grant it to you. I withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly, those who desire Me above all else, those who love Me and obey Me.

I desire obedience from My children.

Psalm 84:11
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

John 14:15
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Matthew 25:28-30
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Joshua 24:14-15
14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.