A Season of Great Change

Oct 5, 2015

My children know these are perilous times. Very perilous indeed, for some.

You have entered into a season of great change, My children – and these changes shall affect you personally.

My judgment always begins with My own. If My own people do not show forth My standards in the earth, who will?

I shall judge those who call themselves by My glorious Name, yet walk in sin now. The wicked who continue to refuse Me, I shall heap hardships upon, until they realize their need for Me and repent, or until they perish. 

The righteous, My children who truly walk in My ways, shall experience change – good changes – for you, My children, are being promoted into a higher level of My work and abundance.

You live in perilous times, My children, but those who serve Me, who walk in My ways will see only blessings!

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Psalm 4:8
8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 75:6-7
6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.