Preparations

Preparations
May 30, 2015

I have knowledge and understanding I wish to impart to My children for the coming times. Endeavor to include time alone with Me in each day, My children, that you may fully receive all I have for you.

Your busy lives often keep you far from My presence, and his should not be so.

NOTE: In my spirit I was shown when He spoke this about our busy lives that this is an enemy tactic, and one of the ways he steals from us.

You draw near to Me when you are in need, but what of the other times?

If you wish to be prepared for what is coming, come aside with Me now.

Psalm 119:105  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 6:6  But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 10:38-42
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.