Coming Back

Coming Back
Oct 1, 2015

I am coming back much sooner than My Church thinks.  My Bride is not prepared for her Bridegroom. There is much sin among My people, and this should not be so!

My glory is falling in the earth now. Many miracles shall herald the truth of My Word. Many shall be saved, and the persecution of My people shall arise from the Evil One. The persecution will indeed be intense, because the enemy is desperate to stop My Glory in the earth, but My Glory will not be stopped, because My truechildren will stand boldly and proclaim My Word, even in the face of death. GREAT shall be the reward of those who do this!

Fear not, My children, when you see these things happen, for then shall I return for My glorious church. After she has been purified by the refining fires of persecution. In an instant, you will be with Me here in your eternal home.

1 Corinthians 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Zechariah 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

1 Peter 1:6-7
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 48:10  Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Proverbs 17:3  The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.

Ephesians 5:27   That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.