As You Praise Me

As You Praise Me
May 2, 2015

Pressures will begin to ease in your life now as you seek Me, as you set aside time for Me more, as you sing praises to Me.

You have endured long and shown your faithfulness, and now you shall be rewarded, My child. I greatly desire to show My power in your situation, and as you continue to lift your most holy faith to Me, I shall.

You will now experience breakthrough in that which you most desire!

Your time has come to be rewarded for your belief. My mighty power flows in your situation as you praise Me.

2 Samuel 22:4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

2 Chronicles 20:22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.