To Be Free

To Be Free
Apr 15, 2015

You have hidden attitudes in your heart which are displeasing to Me. Do you not know, My child, that I see everything? Do you not know, that every unkind thought you think is recorded here in heaven?

Your bad attitudes and sinful thoughts open the way for the enemy’s attacks in your life. I do not desire this would be so – I desire your life to be free of these attacks, but you must obey My Word to be free.

Strive to walk in love from the inside out, My child, for this is why so many of your prayers go unanswered by Me.

Love one another as I have loved you.

Proverbs 4:23:  Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

John 13:34:  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 Samuel 16:7:  But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Ephesians 4:26:  Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Ephesians 4:29:  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:31:  Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Galatians 5:19-24

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.