The Year Ahead

The Year Ahead
Jun 22, 2015

The year ahead shall be fraught with perils, My children. I am shaking those things that can be shaken in order to show those that believe Me not their great need of a savior. They will not turn their hearts to Me until they see they can no longer save themselves.

My children who walk with me know they need not fear. Every earthly kingdom will I shake. Every union and alliance not built on Me, will I also shake.

It is imperative that My people are clinging to and relying on Me and My Word alone. If you have placed your faith in anything other than Me, I shall expose it to you as I shake you loose from it.

Times coming will require your absolute, undivided loyalty to Me only. Any allegiance to the Evil One will be your destruction in that time.

I am coming back for a bride without spot or blemish!

Isaiah 2:18-19
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Ezekiel 38:19-20
19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 

Isaiah 41:13  For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Ephesians 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

You can listen to this word with my comments, including a prophetic message for an unknown listener, at:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/glyndalinkous/the-year-ahead-prophetic-word-special