My Glorious Power

My Glorious Power
Apr 25, 2015

A long time has passed since some of you have seen My glory. Since you have witnessed My mighty power, though it is always accessible to you.

My glorious power helps those who do not know Me to believe and be saved. You have read many stories of it in My Word.

I desire to show you more of My glory in the earth now.

Pray, My child! Pray for those you love, that I might have mercy and show Myself  to them! That I might heal their unbelief!

Pray. And believe Me.

John 11:40: Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

John 14:13: And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Psalm 24:7-8:
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Deuteronomy 5:24: And ye said, Behold, the Lord our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.

James 5:16:  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.