I Am Your Refuge

I Am Your Refuge
Jul 13, 2015

I am your refuge. I am your strong tower, your defender, your peace. And I will be your protector as My Word for the end of times comes to pass. You need not fear, My people.

For in My Holy Word, did not My people walk through fire? Did not My people walk through the Red Sea? Through famine, and wars, unscathed? And so also shall you who are truly of  Me.

Stand, draw near to Me. Focus on My salvation, on My glory, and watch as I care for you who are truly My own through to the end! You who do not side with evil, who do not condone sin, who do not teach what is evil and call it good, who stand for truth, you are truly Mine.

Rejoice!

My return is drawing near!

2 Samuel 22:2-4
2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Daniel 3:25
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Exodus 14:22  And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Genesis 41:49-51
49 And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.
50 And unto Joseph were born two sons before the years of famine came, which Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.
51 And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Isaiah 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Matthew 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Philippians 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.