Stand for Me

Stand for Me
Sep 9, 2015

My people, persecution comes quickly, and is, and will increase from this time. Be prepared to stand for Me, and stand strong in your faith, for I am with you.  (I saw He meant spend much time in prayer and in His Word).

Know Me.

Know the reason for your hope in the salvation to come. Do not dread this time of persecution, for I shall do mighty works before your eyes, and it is a great thing you do in honoring Me in this way.

I am with you.

2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Matthew 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 Peter 3:15  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 Peter 4:12-14
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.