I Am There

I Am There
May 1, 2015

Peace.

Peace, be still.

Many of My children’s souls rage within them like a storm they cannot silence. But I can silence storms, and I speak to the storm in you now – peace, be still.

Breathe the fresh air and be calm, My child, for nothing can befall you today that will separate you from Me, from My great love for you. Whatever comes into your life, always look for My Hand in the midst of it, for you will find it there. You may not see it at first, but I am there.

See Me around you – I am in the sunshine, and in the breeze. I am in the animals. I am in the trees. I am in the flowers. I can always be found by you when you seek Me.

Look about you, and be calm.

Whatever is happening around you, I am there.

Call upon My Name. Ask for what you desire, what you need.

I am there.

Mark 4:39: And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Romans 8:37-39:
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 6:3: And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Matthew 7:7-8:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.