How Will I Use You

How Will I Use You
Jun 9, 2015

In these perilous times, My wise children are entering into the flow of My power and My glory by soaking in My Word. There are many avenues for soaking in My Word in the earth now – you can watch, listen and read, and I desire you would avail yourselves of all of them to prepare, that you may be found ready upon My arrival, that you may be equipped now. Fully equipped to do My work in this current field of harvest.

For how will I use you if you refuse to prepare ? How can you fight if you refuse to be equipped? Do you think I will miraculously equip you while you spend your time in worldly pursuits? I shall not, My children.

My children who refuse to prepare, who refuse to be equipped in My Word shall be useless in battle, and without reward as My glory falls in the earth. You are fit only for the sidelines if you do not prepare as My Word commands.

Do not be unwise, My children. You see what is coming. Prepare.

2 Timothy 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.