Dare To Dream

Dare To Dream
Oct 10, 2015

Dare to dream with Me as your God, My children, for there is no dream too great for Me to fulfill.

You shall see wonders such as the world has never witnessed in these last days. I shall exalt My prepared ones, My children who have walked in obedience and made themselves ready for My work, and miracles and glories will abound everywhere they go. And I shall make their dreams come true as part of their reward.

No dream is too big for Me to do for those who will walk in obedience to Me.

Joshua 5:6  For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: unto whom the Lord sware that he would not shew them the land, which the Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

Proverbs 10:24  The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

1 Samuel 15:22  And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.