Surrender

Surrender
Oct 27, 2015

Your peace is found in Me when you surrender your will and your desires and exchange them for My good plan for your life. I give to My children good things, a life of joy and peace and provision in every circumstance.

You are burdened with so many circumstances and decisions because you have not cast those cares on Me and released them. When you release them, you will see the answers come you have prayed for. When you cling to them, trying to solve them yourself, you remain stressed, tense, and unhappy.

I am your peace, bring your cares and worries to Me, and I will carry them for you. When you are worried and stressed, you cannot enjoy Me fully. You cannot fully enjoy the life I gave you. I desire for your joy to be full.

Matthew 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.