Know This

Know This
Apr 2, 2015

Know this. Whatever road you are traveling, whatever hardship you are facing, whatever pain is in your soul, I care.

You are My precious child, and I love you endlessly. I love you when you are behaving well. I love you when you are not behaving so well. I love you.

I am with you, even when you cannot see Me. When you do not hear Me. When you cannot feel My presence, I am still there with you. Every minute, day or night, I am watching over you. There is nothing you think, say or do that I am not aware of.

When you long for more of Me, bow down and pour out your heart to Me, child. Seek Me in My Word, I am always found there, and I am with you as you read of Me there.

The enemy tries to make you think I don't see or care about your life and your pain, but that is a lie. I have always cared. I will always care. Sometimes I cannot answer our requests of Me immediately for reasons you know not, but it is never because I do not care.

Know that the second a prayer is lifted up to Me, I set about sending the answer.

Believe.

Matthew 28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.