Escape

Escape
Apr 10, 2015

Escape.

Fight to escape the snares of the devil, My child, for he desires you never leave his grasp. I have truly given you all you need to get free, but you have believed his lie you cannot escape from your sin.

Rebuke his lie and be free!

There are great rewards for those who overcome. Overcome evil and do not associate with its likeness again.

Too many of My children allow evil into their homes – into their eyes and ears, and think little of it, but there is a price for compromise with the enemy of your soul.

NOTE: When He spoke this last part, I saw television violence and music with cursing in it, and I saw huge groups of demons coming into a home with both of these.

Be hot or cold, not lukewarm, that your rewards may be full.

1 Corinthians 10:13:  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Romans 12:21:  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Revelation 3:16:  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

James 4:7:  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.