Fear

Fear
Oct 29, 2015

My children fear what is to come because they are too far from their refuge - Me.

(In my spirit, I saw a child, afraid and running towards his mother. He did not feel safe until he was in her embrace.)

My child, do you not know that nothing can touch you when you are hidden in Me? So few of My children know the secret place I speak of, or the deep peace there.

In the secret place, you are immune to the pain and suffering, the terrors of the world.

Seek Me now, and learn to enter in and be safe from the cares of the world.

Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 91:1-2
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Mark 4:18-19
18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.