Delays

Delays
Oct 8, 2015

The enemy has sent delays against the destinies of My people. He has assigned devils to thwart your plans to praise Me, and to serve Me more fully. He has assigned devils against you who are attempting to walk in holiness. He is not doing anything new, but his timing in this most recent attack is carefully planned.

He has plans to stop you, My children, from ever receiving all I have for you – mates, ministries, and destinies are delayed by your discouragement under his attacks. You must fight these delays and overcome the obstacles thrown in your paths and keep moving forward to receive.

Praise Me for the result you are believing to receive, for your praises reach Me, and I answer them.

Praise until you see.

1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalm 18:3  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.