Now Is The Time

Now Is the Time
Nov 4, 2015

Wherever My Light shines through men, great darkness will attempt to stamp it out. You see this all around you as evil is rising up where My People shine brightly.

The enemy would remove My Word from the earth if he could, but he cannot. My Word is in the hearts of My People, and they are protected by me, the Mighty One of Israel.

My People, now is the time for you to shine brightly in the dark world around you. Do not look with amazement when the enemy’s attacks come at you, but rejoice that I have defeated him already. Cancel his attacks and carry on with the work I have called you to do.

I have given you all you need to succeed and more. My Word empowers you in every area of your life – My angels protect you on your way, and My Holy Spirit guides you as you go.

There is nothing else you need. Be willing. Be obedient. Be about your Father’s business.

Now is the time, for the night quickly approaches, when no man can work.

(I do not know what the “night” is, and the Lord has not shown me.)

 You see hear this word and my comments in video form here:  
https://youtu.be/Ztpdx51xIz0

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Proverbs 7:2-3
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Jeremiah 31:33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Psalm 91:11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 103:20  Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Psalm 104:4  Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.