The Thief

The Thief
Aug 3, 2015

Until now, many of My children have been in “acceptance” mode. They have willingly accepted whatever has come to them in life.

I desire you would be in “taking back” mode – that you would fight and take back what you know I desire you have.

Children, many times you have not because you ask not, or you ask amiss, but oftentimes you have not because you have allowed the enemy to steal from you. It is not My desire that the enemy take from My children.

I have given you dominion over all the earth – take back what is rightfully yours!  If a thief is caught robbing you, do you watch him walk away with what is yours? No, you reclaim it. So do likewise with the enemy of your souls. Do not let him deceive you that he is entitled to what is yours, for he is not.

Take what is yours back from the enemy – that your joy may be full.

James 4:2-3
2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Genesis 1:28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Luke 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Psalm 8:6  Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.