Great Change Coming

Great Change Coming
Aug 5, 2015

In times coming, many of My people shall come to need. The loss of income, of houses, of vehicles, and means to work shall bring many to poverty. If My people will prepare now by seeking My face, not by preparing in worldly ways, this need not be so.

A great change is coming, My children, that you are not prepared for. There is revelation in My Word that will cary those who know it  (the Word of God)  through what many will not survive. The preparation is found in knowing Me, and My holy Word.

I have warned again and again that you must know Me, seek My face and be found studying My Word daily. If you continue ignoring My warning, you will perish with those of the world when this time comes.

Psalm 119:105   Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:18  Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Proverbs 29:1  He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Proverbs 3:21-26
21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.