The Least of These

The Least of These
Sep 1, 2015

Some of My children think I do not love them. Because you are small in the eyes of the world, you feel I cannot bless you. You feel I cannot use you in any great way for My Kingdom in these times. My children, do you not know that the least of you are the very ones who will fight in these times for Me? Do you not know, that through the least of you, those who are small in the earth, I will do My greatest end times works among you?

The world has taught you to watch “big”  (well known) people for great works, but it is through the least of you that I will show My glory in so many ways now. Those I have humbled behind the scenes. Those who have done without, for My Name’s sake. Those who have loved Me and praised Me even as their lives fell apart around them. Those who do not blame Me for every uncomfortable circumstance in their lives. Through these Josephs and Gideons and Deborahs and Esthers, will I work. Through these will I show My mighty power, to help the unbelievers to see the great salvation they are offered.

Through the least of these.

2 Corinthians 3:5  Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2 Corinthians 4:7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Matthew 20:16  So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Judges 6:15  And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Luke 12:7  But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.