Chapter 12- Not A Lazy Day

Chapter 12- Not a Lazy Day

(Edited)

The next morning I woke up bright and early, which was really weird for me cause honestly I never and I mean NEVER wake up early unless it's cause of work or something. However today I was in a good mood, you may be thinking why is she in a good mood? Well if you haven't heard I've got an interview next week with Cole Limited and I cannot wait. Sally has promised me she will be helping me with all the facts I need to know about the company which would be a bonus for me. I took the slowest shower possible because I had a day off so why hurry. I changed into some sweatpants and baggy top, I know it’s not my normal attire for the day but I just want to laze around.

I made my way to the kitchen and started to make myself toast when I saw the long list of groceries and a small note attached to it 'Make sure you get these before I come home and don't you dare laze around !!'

Argh! Honestly! She knows how I love to laze around at home but oh no she has to leave a grocery list for me. I picked my towel dried hair and quickly wrapped it in a bun, I snatched the list and made my way to the stupid grocery shop. I jogged my way down the stairs as I left my apartment and while I was in my own world (which you do not want to be there right now as I'm thinking of ways to slaughter Sally) someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back to see Mark with a smirk on his face. Oh great!! First I had to endure the pain of leaving my comfy apartment for the harsh cold weather , second I had to give up my lazing around for this stupid list and now I have to endure the pain of talking to Mark. Yeah right!! More like him flirting his way into my pants and me ignoring or giving a piece of my mind depending on my mood. Well Mark hasn't picked the right time to talk to me, actually cross that out, I would prefer he NEVER talks to me....yeah that's more like it.

“Myra,”

I guess I zoned out while Mark waited for my response. “Uh what?” I asked.

“I said where are you off to?” He asked with a smile.

“Groceries,” I stated and turned around as I started on the stairs again but unfortunately Mark didn't get the hint that I want to get away from him.

“Oh great! I'll come with you.”

I instantly stopped in my tracks and turned around to face Mark “What are you doing?” I asked harshly.

He looked at me with his green eyes confused as he scratched his head “Erm going with you to the groceries.”

“Did I ask you to come with me?” I said with a clear indication that I was annoyed.

“No” he said slowly. 

“There you go, I didn't ask you to come so don't you dare follow me now.” I said meanly as I pointed my finger at him and turned around to make my way without him when he spoke out.

“But I need to go groceries too.” He said.