Chapter 26- An Awful Night

(Edited)

I cannot believe this was happening to me! Well what do I expect my life always ends up in a disaster, when it involves those stupid men who must be chatting crap about me right about now. As soon as I reached outside I took a big gulp of air to calm my erratic heart. I cannot believe Chris had the nerve to do that to me; I am so annoyed right now I just want to smash something, anything, to pieces. I sat down on the kerb not knowing what to do, do I just haul a taxi and get out of here or do I try to talk to Ethan? What would Sally tell me to do? Talk to Ethan, talk to Ethan, my stupid mind chanted over and over again. I groaned in frustration, I wouldn't even know what to say to make this better. I looked around to see my surrounding to give me some idea what to say but my mind had other ideas, for example, I did not expect my night to end with me sitting on the kerb with my gorgeous dress. Okay no time to feel sorry for myself I could always do that when I retell the story to Sally. What I need now is a way to approach Ethan and try to explain to him that what I did with the dating site and Chris was a mistake.

"Hey sexy." I heard a deep voice next to me.

I looked up to see a stranger that I never seen smirking down at me. I ignored him by looking straight ahead and trying to form the plan but the idiot didn't get the hint.

"Why is a beautiful girl like you waiting out here?"

I turned to glare at the idiot as I spat the words out, "Do you mind I'm a bit busy here, go annoy someone else." I waved my hand in a shooing motion.

He looked around us and gave me a confusing look, "Busy? Busy doing what?"

I sighed in frustration, "I'm busy thinking you moron, go do one." I said harshly before ignoring him and going back to my thinking mode. I put my head in my hands to think what to say and how to say it, however the stranger had other ideas he firmly placed his hand around my wrist and pulled me up. My reaction to his tight gripping pull was slow so I ended up clumsily shifting to my feet, his hand tightened as he glared at me, "I'll teach you to call me a moron."

Okay maybe I should have ignored him because I wouldn't be in this position now would I? Why do I always make stupid mistakes? I should honestly slap myself for every time I end up in a sticky situation maybe someday I would learn from my self-punishment. Yes your right I won't, I will never learn that's my biggest and worst trait.

The little conversation I was having with myself was interrupted as soon as the stranger started to pull me towards the dark alley next to the restaurant, that's when my feeling of fear kicked in. I started to pull away from him, however due to the stranger being strong I was failing miserably as the dark narrow alley crept near. I tried to dig my sharp nails into his skin to cause him pain maybe he would let me go but no use at all. I tried to scream for help but before I could even utter a word he clamped his hand on my mouth and ushered me in front of him as he forcefully guided me to my nightmare. My heart started to beat out of my ribcage due to fear and possibility of never escaping from his claw like hands. I tried to take deep calm breaths to calm myself and think of a way to get away from him. As soon as we reached the dark alley he pushed me against the wall which caused me to wince as my back made contact with the edgy hard bricks. "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He growled as he slowly traced his hands at the side of my face. I closed my eyes in disgust; I tried to scream even though it was coming out as a muffle because of his stupid hand.

I cannot let him touch me in anyway, I need to do something, I tried to think and the only thing came to my mind was to bring my knee to his precious manhood. This should work right? I mean I seen it in movies over and over again, it should be easily done. As the stranger slowly moved his hands down to my jeans, I moved my knee fast and hard towards his groin and you won't guess what..... it worked! He moved his hands to his manhood as his face was painted in agony. I made a run for it but my happiness for freedom came to an end as soon as he captured me from my waist and lifted me up over his shoulder I started to struggle as I shouted for help.