Chapter 15- Guilty Feelings

(Edited)

I glared at my friends as I stood in front of them and pointing at the three strawberry cakes on the table. "I did say I was going to stuff your faces with strawberry cakes so there you go," I growled. The girls looked worriedly down at the cakes in front of them "But eating a whole cake by ourselves is impossible." Whined Holly.

"Oh really, well maybe if you guys shut your mouth about cake and helped me you wouldn't be in this situation." I said as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"B-but.." Started Leah but stopped when she saw me glare at her. I knew for a fact the girls wouldn't be able to eat one cake each so I walked behind them, I quickly grabbed Leah and Holly head and dunked them into the cake. Before Sally could react and move away from me I dunked her head as well so their faces were covered in strawberry cake, I couldn't help it but start laughing. I held my stomach due to laughing so much at their shocked faces.

"I cannot believe you did that." Stared at me Sally shocked

"Oh no my makeup" Whined Holly

"You are so dead." Threatened Leah as she approached me with her hands full of cake.

I quickly straightened up and my laughter died as I saw her advance towards me but before I could make a run for it, Sally and Holly jumped on me so I wouldn't be able to escape. All of them smeared cake all over my face and hair. I tried to break free from the girls but I couldn't move much cause of their weight as well as with me laughing too much.

"Guy's that's not fair it's all over my hair." I whined at them when I calmed down.

"Well you should have thought about that," Said Sally as they got up from me.

"Right, well could you girls get off me I can't breathe." I puffed out.

"Argh I have to clean all this off me now" Said Holly as she glared at me.

"I know poor you, but I get the shower first." I said and quickly ran for the shower and locked the door. I took off my clothes as I heard the girls bang their fist against the door and threatening me. I smirked at myself as I got in the shower and let the warm water relax my body.

After we all showered and settled for dinner. "Do you think Ethan Cole will call you for an interview again?" Asked Leah.

I shrugged my shoulder in response as I took a bite from my burger.

"Oh he has to, it's not fair what happened to her." Said Sally in concern.

"Yeah it was totally unfair on her." replied Holly agreeing with Sally.

"Yeah it was unfair but he is a busy man, do you really think he will be able to interview me again?" I asked. Before any of the girls could reply back my phone started to ring. I looked at the ID it was my mother, "Hello."

"Myra, how was the interview?"

"Hi mother, how are you?" I asked, as the girl realised it was my mother on the phone so they continued to chat away.

"Oh I'm fine. so tell me how was it?"

"Thanks for asking me if I'm well," I said sarcastically "whereas the interview, err it went well." I lied smoothly.

"No need for the sarcastic response young lady." My mothered replied annoyed.

"Yes mother."

"So your interview went all well, yes?"

"Yes mother."

"Good as soon as you got yourself a job your enjoying, the sooner you will be finding a groom for yourself." My mother responded excitedly.