Chapter 27- Wild Night

(Edited)

I looked across at the girls who were slowly gaining conscious after passing out from the wildest night we ever had, trust me it was W.I.L.D.

When I woke up earlier from my passed out state I was in shock where I had ended up, I started to panic but I had no one here who could give me any answers so I sat down on the dirtiest floor I have ever seen and tried to think how I ended up here. As I tried to think with my over bearing headache it was hard to ponder what had happened yesterday but I didn't give up until the haziest thoughts started to prop up but nothing made any sense. All I could see was flashes of me and the girls dancing away with strangers than another flash came of me tip toeing slowly in a dark corridor giggling away. I put my head in my hands and clenched my hair in frustration but then there was a miracle everything that happened last night came flooding in. I gasped in shock as I quickly stood up, 'Oh no! What did I do?' was the only thought that was running in my head.

I stood up and started to pace the small little cell we were in, I cannot believe I was sitting here with my girls in a jail cell. Yes you heard a jail cell! How I wish I could turn back the hands of time and never listen to Holly again. You really want to know why we ended up here, fine embrace yourself, it all started the morning after the awful night I had with Ethan.

Tuesday

"What are you still doing here?" Sally asked as she moved around me to make herself some breakfast.

"Got the damn week off." I muttered.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Asked Sally confused as she stopped midway of putting bread into the toaster.

"Not if your boss/the guy you like wants to put some space." I stated annoyed as I harshly flicked through the pages of a fashion magazine.

"Okay," Sally sighed as she quickly took the magazines from my hands. "Do not take your anger out on my magazine."

"Sorry."

"Well why don't you tell what happened yesterday on your date, oh sorry I mean business dinner," She winked at me before continuing, "So I know the reason why he wants some space."

I put my hands over my face and shook my head before speaking, "Oh no Sally, I do not want to talk about it."

Sally walked over and sat down opposite me with her mug of tea and two pieces of toast. "Why not?"

I looked through the gaps of my fingers, "it was awful."

Sally moved forward and pulled my hands off my face as she gave me the look of 'Oh stop being so dramatic'

"Sally, just thinking about it, it's cringing me out." I jolted in my seat to prove a point.

"Fine let me make a prediction." Sally stated before she took a bit from her yummy toast. Before she could continue I pinched her other toast and took a nice big bite. "Hey, that was mine." She narrowed her eyes at me.

I shrugged my shoulder, "I was hungry."

"Well you could get up from your bottom and make me another toast." Said Sally in frustration.

"But I'm feeling miserable and lazy." I whined.

"I don't care, I want my toast." She spoke harshly as she pointed for me to move on.

"I sometimes hate you." I muttered as I reluctantly got up.

"Feelings are mutual." Sally gave me an innocent smile like nothing happened. "So as I was saying before someone nipped my toast. Let me make a prediction of your so called business dinner. Ethan picked you up and everything was going great and when you reached the restaurant to meet the other business partners or whatever they were that's when things when downhill." Sally stopped as she started to scratch her chin as she looked away in a thoughtful far away land. "And then you must have done something stupid because come on Myra we are talking about you. You are the definition of a walking disaster so therefore you must have embarrassed Ethan in front of his precious partners so that's why he doesn't want to see you." As soon as Sally finished she crossed her arms and looked at me in triumph, "Am right aren't I?"