The morning after

Taehyung pov

I think I've made my point. I share a room with Hoseok and Jimin and I think I've made it obvious that I'm still pissed.

I won't even respond to Hoseok's attempts at an apology. I know it's terrible because it's not like I hate him. I just can't stand the idea of having to drool all over him in front of people.

Why am I the one that has to do it. Can't he do this with Jimin? They're close. I sigh while rubbing my face. I guess I should get out of bed now.

I walk over to the bathroom and just as I put my hand on the knob the door flies open.

I'm face to face with a red faced Hoseok. Can he stop doing that? Why does he blush every single time we're together.

That is what makes me more nervous to do this publicity stunt because I'm scared he might actually like me. Please let it not be true.

"H-hey, I'm finished up, so you can use it." He stumbled over his words.

I narrowed my eyes at him and passed by him, moving past him into the bathroom. " Um...please don't treat me differently. I just want to help the team like you."

I turned around in a quick second , giving him the death stare. " Yeah right. You think I don't notice the way you look at me or get nervous around me. I know you like me. Just say it."

Hoseok bit his lip, but instead of agreeing he fired back. "Have you ever thought that your grumpy personality is intimidating? How could I not get nervous? One wrong step and I piss you off."

I have to admit, I was taken back from his outburst. I guess he made a good point. It's just all of this faking it to make it has piled on all this pressure. Plus,on top of being an alien, I have to be an alien who's in love.

Instead of admitting my fault, I slammed the door in his face. I know that's just creating more friction between us, but I couldn't let him win.

This probably won't help our chemistry on stage, but whatever. I'll figure things out later.

              ****
" What's wrong with you today Hoseok? You've messed up so much." Yoongi asked bluntly.

Hoseok flashed a bright smile and scratched his head. "Sorry,  I've got a lot on my mind. Can we take a break?"

At the mention of a break Namjoon and Jin collapsed on the floor. It was actually comical to see them give out like that. " Yeah, let's take a break."

"Yay!" Jimin cheered and danced around Jungkook who laughed at his Hyungs behavior.

"How about we take 30 minutes to rest?" Namjoon suggested.

"I'm going to take a nap." Yoongi said while nonchalantly leaving the dance studio.

"Let's go get something to eat Jimin." Jungkook suggested, practically dragging him out the door. If I wasn't looking close enough I might of missed the way Jimin licked his lips.
Odd...

Anyways, I turned my attention to our no dance line duo and saw Jin helping Namjoon up.

"We're...uh gonna get some water." Jin said while pushing Namjoon to the door, hiding his face behind his back.

That was different.

Now it was just me and Hoseok in the room. I still haven't spoken to him directly about the whole bathroom incident, and I wasn't planning to either. It might be best if I just leave.

I headed out the door and down the hall. I was almost out the door to get food from a local convenient store when I remembered I left my phone. I quickly ran back to the dance studio and opened the door.

I was stunned to see Hoseok with his hands buried in his knees leaning up against the back wall. He looked so fragile and hurt. It didn't take an expert to know he was crying. Did I cause this?

I walked up to him and knelt down, so our faces were level with each other. "Hoseok, are you okay?" I asked while tenderly touching his arm.

He looked up at me with a pitiful expression. He looked like a kicked puppy. I couldn't help but notice the way his chocolate brown eyes misted over with tears and the way his hair clung to his face because of his sweat. My eyes followed the trail of tears that fell onto his lips that were parted slightly.

When I realized that I was staring at his lips for too long, I looked back up to meet his eyes. However, he was staring at my lips. So I cleared my throat in an attempt to get rid of the awkwardness. " I thought you left."He whispered.

"I did, but I left my phone." I replied honestly. "But then I saw you crying and look I didn't mean what I did this morning. I've just been under a lot of pressure these last couple months and this whole acting to be in love with you thing was my breaking point."

I couldn't help, but notice Hoseok flinch at my words. "Sorry, I'm so repulsive." he said under his breath.

" I didn't mean it like that. I didn't think it would matter because you said you didn't like me. We're in the same predicament." I said, trying to reason with him.

I have no idea why I'm trying to comfort him, but a crying Hoseok is just strange. Plus,  I really don't want him to admit that he likes me if he does. I keep trying to give him a way out.

Just say you don't like me, please. Let's not make this awkward.

" But... I do like you." Hoseok mumbled, sadly.

" Hoseok, you're kidding right?  This whole crying thing is a joke to make me feel bad, isn't it?" I start to anxiously laugh.

Hoseok however glares at me and leans forward so his face is right by mine. "Hose-" he crashes his lips onto mine and closes his eyes.

My eyes bulge out of my head, freaked out that he's kissing me, but I can't seem to pull away because I'm too shocked.

Finally, Hoseok pulls away slowly and his eyes flutter shut. "I don't have to act."
He says before getting up and walking out the room.

I can't move like someone just dipped me in cement and let my feet dry onto the floor. My mind was thinking a mile a minute.

What the heck just happened?

Hoseok just kissed me.

Why didn't I pull away?

Why couldn't Hoseok just lie and say no?

Why do I feel guilty?

A/N

I know people may think this was a little rushed, but trust me. This is all for the plot to move along and more drama to happen. It won't be that rushed later on. So keep reading and enjoy the Vhope moments.