Princess calm the Monster

Namjoon pov

Jin and I are currently sitting in the studio, trying to come up with a new beat, When I push myself away from the computer desk.

"Do you think I'm a good leader?"

Jin lifts his eyebrows. "Of course I do. What makes you say that?"

I sigh as I shift in my seat and look him in the eyes.

"I don't feel like it. Everyone keeps getting hurt and there's so much drama I can't keep up with. Plus, Jungkook didn't even tell me about getting hit. Do they not trust me?" I blurt out.

Jins eyes soften as he pulls his chair closer to me and holds both my hands.

"You're an amazing leader and my guess is Kookie didn't want to worry you. You shouldn't take any of this to heart." Jin says while rubbing my hands gently.

I let my shoulders relax a little as Jin smiles warmly at me. "Thanks, I needed that."

"No problem, but seriously if you're too busy worrying about their problems, how are you going to fix mine?" Jin pouts,cutely.

"And what problem would that be?" I smirk, knowing full well where this was going.

"We haven't done anything for a weeks because of all this commotion. I think we need to take a break and focus on us. Hmm..." Jin purrs as he grips my shirt and pulls me towards him.

Woah, he is definitely in the mood. Who am I to deny him anything. I couldn't even if I tried.

"So do you want too?" He asks.
"Take a guess." I answer before crashing my lips onto his. Instantly, he wraps his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss.

Our tongues swirl in harmony,but as our lust grows more desperate we start to lose control. Jin straddles my lap as I tug his hair making him moan.

But he immediately goes to my sweet spot on my neck and begins to suck.

"Right there." I moan out.

As he continues I can feel my previous worries being pushed to the back of my mind.

"Oh My God!"

Jin and I pull back in shock and stare at a petrified Hyosun standing in the door way.

"Hyosun, what the hell are you doing here?" I pant out inbetween labored breathes.

"I came to tell you guys about the plans for tomorrow.I was rounding everyone up when I walked in on you guys..." Hyosun answers sheepishly.

Jin gets off my lap out of embarrassment and turns back to the shy Jin he normally is when everyone else is around.

"H-hyosun, you can't let this get out. K-keep it to yourself okay?" Jin stutters.

Hyosun nods his head. "Well, you wouldn't be the first couple I caught. I already have to keep my mouth shut about Hoseok and Taehyung." Hyosun blabs.

I stare at him with a curious gaze. So this guy who's barely been our manager for a full day already knows about 2 relationships.

"I can keep your secret,but is their anyone else I need to know about?" Hyosun asks.

I bite my lip in thought. Maybe, it is better for our manager to be prepared for these things.

"Jimin and Kookie are together too." I respond, making Hyosun face palm.

"I need a raise. Now I'm going to have to keep your relationships under wraps... does Yoongi have some secret fling going on too?"

Why did he add Yoongi? My lip twitches when I realize the possibility of him actually liking him.

"Yeah, I see him on the phone a lot texting someone, but I don't know who it is yet." I smirk when I see Hyosun's face drop a little bit.

"You're not upset about that are you? I mean Yoongi in a secret relationship..."

Hyosun surprisingly laughs, "No, I just don't like the fact that all of you seem to have a lot of secrets I need to keep tabs on." He says as he exits the room.

Hmm, did I miscalculate. Maybe, he doesn't like Yoongi after all.

"Namjoonie, wanna finish what we started?" Jin purrs from behind while holding my waist.
"No, we need to go see the schedule."

He pouts,"Aw,but I'm sure one of the kids will tell us about it later. Besides, don't you want to relieve some stress?"
Jin tempts as his hands travel up my chest through my shirt.

I sigh, "Not this time princess. Let's go." I respond while grabbing a hold of his wrist and leading him out the door.

"You're no fun when you want to be responsible." Jin whines,but follows me anyways into the living room.

Everyone is already seated on the couches as they wait for us. Hyosun is sitting on a stool in the front of the room with his massive binder.

"So what's the schedule looking like?" I ask, while guiding Jin to sit on my lap.

Hyosun eyes all of the couples sitting together then to Yoongi who's on his phone.

"Well, at 7 you guys have to go to get your hair and makeup done. Then at 9 we have a fan signing event. After that we have to drive straight to a recording of A Song For You and-"

"That's so much in one day." Jimin complains.

"Oh, just think of all the fans we'll meet and nice clothes you'll get to wear." Hoseok responds, dripping with positivity.

Jimin leans into Kookie's side and buries his head in it. "Kookie, tell Hoseok that his happiness is sickening."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and pats Jimins head. "Hyosun why don't you continue." Jungkook answers completely brushing Jimin off.

Jimin pouts and sits back up. "Kookie, your supposed to agree with me."

Jungkook looks around as if he's lost something. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to find that in the non existent boyfriend handbook."

We all laugh at Jungkook's diss before focusing on Hyosun again.

"Another thing...I have orders from the boss to keep Yoongi at home." Yoongi finally looks at his phone. "Just for today and tomorrow. He thinks it's for the best that you rest up." Hyosun adds, while holding his binder infront of him to protect himself from Yoongi's glare.

"So I have to stay here by myself the whole day when I'm perfectly fine?" Yoongi spits out.

"Well, you won't be alone. I'll be here too. They were going to put another manager in here, but I thought it would be better if someone you knew better stayed with you." Hyosun explains.

Yoongi looks Hyosun up and down, before walking away to his room.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would." Hyosun said.

A/N oh yes, Hyosun and Yoongi in the house all alone with no one to monitor them... Mmmmm

Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter with Namjoon and Jins relationship as well. I had to put that beautiful Namjin love in this chapter it was just too perfect.