Melt My Heart

Taehyung POV

"It's actually a funny story. You see...we were all having dinner in the dorms and it was my turn to clean up. So while I was collecting everyone's plates I slipped on my socks and fell with all the plates." I laughed at my own clumsiness.

Some of the fans began to shout out passionately.

You sound like rapmonster!

V, were you distracted by something unearthly?

Aww V are you okay?

I smiled at the fact that they were so easy to believe the story. In fact I was remembering the date I had with Hoseok. For some reason, I couldn't take my mind off it all day.

"Don't worry, aliens heal quickly." I say before doing aegyo. This makes the fans scream like crazy. I notice from the corner of my eye how Hoseok is smiling at me.

I take this as an opportunity and head towards him. I get in his face and squish his cheeks like a fish.
"Hoseok was the one to patch me all up. You should have seen him. He was like Superman." I say after I turn around and face the crowd.

Some fan girls begin to snap photos like crazy and jump up and down in a frenzy.

On the inside, I want to shoot myself for how stupid I sound,but the flustered look Hoseok has makes it worth it. Seeing him all hot and bothered from a simple touch from me is interesting to say the least.

There it is again. That tight feeling in my chest and that weird feeling in my stomach. I try to push it back, but it won't leave. There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. I hope I don't have some disease.

I wave into the crowd again and focus on our latest fan meet.

***

"I want Yoongi to get in between you guys."

Hoseok and I give our manager a horrified look.

"What?" Hoseok ask.

"I want him to make it easier for you guys to act jealous. Whether it's for simple things like Taehyung not paying attention to you and vice versa." He states matter of factly.

Even Yoongi seems puzzled at how to take in this information. So our company wants Yoongi, a guy that only cares about writing music and sleep, to cock block us?

"Um... Is this mandatory." Yoongi ask, half awake.

My manager nods his head. "Yup, it's an order from the man that writes your paychecks. He's been keeping up with the fans interest in you two and thinks we need something to spice it up."

My mouth drops open. Just when I thought they couldn't think of anything else to force us into.

"Okay, as long as it doesn't interfere with my sleeping schedule." Yoongi answers lazily.

Suddenly, I'm shooting daggers at him. I don't want him anywhere near Hoseok. He's mine and only mine.

...wait... Did I just think what I think I thought?

"Good, so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Remember you guys are going to that athletics competition. Make sure you rest up." He says before getting up and walking away.

When I hear the door close I turn towards Yoongi. "Don't over do it, okay?" Yoongi turns towards me with a sinister smirk on his face.

"I don't know. It might be fun to see you getting all mad. Plus, I haven't had anything to do for a while since I'm having writers block." Suddenly, he leans towards Hoseok on the couch and lifts his chin and wraps his arms around his waist. "Are you feeling jealous yet?"

I clench my jaw tightly as I try not to show my emotion. He lets out a chuckle before releasing Hoseok and walks out of the room. I immediately go towards Hoseok and look him in the eyes. "If he does anything to you while I'm not around tell me okay?" Hoseok stares at me mystified for a second.

I tilt my head to the side and flick his forehead. "What?"

Hoseok breaks out to a bright smile. "Are you really jealous over me? I've never seen you act this protective." I back away from him and clear my throat. "No, I just don't think you could take care of yourself against him."

I start to pull the collar of my shirt downwards. "It's really hot in here. Did someone cut the heat on?" I say while standing up from the couch. However, Hoseok wraps his hands around my waist from behind and pulls me onto his lap.

"W-what are you d-" Hoseok kisses the side of my neck softly before whispering into my ear. "Don't try to hide your feelings from me. I want to know when you're mad, sad, happy, excited and... Jealous." I can't stop the blush that creeps onto my face. "Got it."

I gulp, still not sure what to say. "I wasn't hiding my emotion." Hoseok clicks his tongue and bites my ear softly, making me squirm. "If you keep lying I'm going to have to make you show some emotion. Maybe...excited? How about that one?" He says while putting his hands underneath my shirt. He begins to roam my chest until he finds what he's looking for.

He pinched my nipple,making me clinch my teeth again. "S-stop." I can feel his chin press into my shoulder. "Are you sure you want me too." He says pinching it again." I close my eyes tight and let out an embarrassing moan. Oh crap. What is happening to me.

"Y-yes." Hoseok kisses my neck one more time before letting me go. I'm so caught off guard that I slide off the couch and onto my hands and knees on the floor. "Oh I thought you wanted to stop, not go into another position. I really do underestimate you sometimes." He teases.

My face heats up and I run to our bathroom from pure embarrassment. I slam the door shut and lock it. I clutch my chest tightly and am breathing hard. How could he take advantage of me? I close my eyes and wish for the cute Hoseok back. I'm not sure I could handle that Hoseok anymore.

I look at my shaking hands in front of me. It's like they have a mind of their own. I squeeze them tightly and try to get a hold of myself. Calm down. It's just Hoseok, right?

I check my pulse on my neck and realize that it's going crazy. What is up with my heart these days. I really need to get that checked out. This is not normal.

A/N

Taehyung is so in denial about having real feelings for Hoseok. Well I finally found what I'm going to do with Yoongi. Hope you enjoy his character more. I'm going to make him a real cock blocker for fore warning. Also, the next 2 chapters will be Jikook and Namjin. Look forward to them.