More Panic

Taehyung pov

We've been working on Yoongi's song for hours now. The clock reads a little past midnight and everyone is starting to wind down.

"I think we should take a break now. We can pick this up tomorrow." Namjoon says rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, come on Hoseok. I need some shut eye." I say dragging him along with me out the door.

"And you needing sleep includes me how?" He laughs.

"You're my pillow of course."

I drag him down the hall and into our pitch black room.

***
Yoongi pov

Everyone starts to leave and I notice Hyosun grabbing his bag off the counter. I don't want him to go yet.

I grab his hand all of a sudden, stopping him mid stride. "Hyosun."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Yeah?"

My eyes dart around the room as I try to figure out what to say. Why did I stop him? Now, I look stupid as hell. "Oh, I just wanted to tell you that. Um, thanks for the help today."

He sighs before squeezing my hand. "No problem." He turns towards the door again. "See you around."

Right when he takes a step to leave, a loud shout comes from down the hall.

"Guys, get in here quick!" I hear Taehyung yell at the top of his lungs. His voice echoes throughout every closed door and probably to the outdoors.

The sound of all of our feet running towards his room fills the dorm. Once we're inside I hear groaning coming from Jungkook's bed. We all walk over. My face twist in horror from what I see.

Jungkook's face is a sickly yellow color and his cracked lips are parted slightly as he continues to groan in his sleep. Beads of sweat are scattered on his face and neck and his eyelids are tightly shut from the pain.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin questions while leaning over him.

"I don't know. We just came in here and he was like this. Did any of you guys notice anything off?" Taehyung looks at us frantically for answers.

Jimin walks over to Jungkook's bed and mumbles, "Don't tell me..." He pulls the covers from around Jungkook and pulls out his cut hand. When he rips off the band-aid all of us let out horrified gasp.

"Oh my God." Hyosun whispers.

"Someone call 199." Namjoon barks, but all of us are frozen in place. "Now!"

Hoseok is the only one able to fully function and dials the emergency number. He rambles off our directions to the person on the line and waits for directions. Meanwhile, Jimin is trying to wake Jungkook up.

We watch as his attempts seem hopeless because as of now Jungkook is too busy fighting his own demons to wake up. It takes 10 minutes for the ambulance to reach us and we immediately rush outside with them.

"Who's going to go in the ambulance?" I ask.

"I'll go." Namjoon states. "I'm the leader after all."

"Namjoon, I need to go with him. Please." Jimin states with tears in his eyes. He seems on the verge of a mental break down and I can feel my chest ache.

Namjoon looks towards the emergency personnel loading Jungkook into the back. "Okay, we'll be there as soon as possible."

Jimin nods his head. "Thank you." He quickly runs towards the van and hops inside before pulling off.