Our First Time

Hoseok pov

We walk down the hallway to the dorm quietly until we reach the door. Nervously, I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants because I know once we open the door there's no turning back. My eyes zoom in on Tae getting his keys out of his pocket and putting it in the door. 

I close my eyes tightly as he opens the door and stops abruptly at the sight. 

"Hoseok, what's all this?" He asks turning back around to face me.

I gulp before stepping inside the house filled with candles and flower peddles laid across the floor. The house filled with the scent of cherry blossoms and slow jazz playing.

"Um, well." I close the door behind me. "I had the guys do all this."

Tae nods his head and waits for me to continue. " I think...I'm ready."

Tae gives me a once over before stepping closer and grabbing my hands. "Seriously?"

I shrug and avert my eyes sheepishly. "Yeah, after the press conference and getting acceptance from my parents. I don't know-it just feels right."

I yelp when Tae takes me in his arms and gives me a sloppy kiss. "Sorry, I'm just glad that you feel comfortable enough to do this." He releases me. "But, I don't want to over step my boundaries." Tae averts his eyes and takes a step back.

That's when I realize that I have to show him that I'm ready, so I drag him towards our room and toss him on the bed. 

"H-Hobie?" I crawl on top of him and pull him by his shirt collar as I kiss his lips with so much passion I can't think straight. When I release him he's staring up at me with glazed over eyes. I can tell he wants to go further and I don't stop him as one hand cups my cheek and the other grips my waist.

I wait for him to lean in closer and close my eyes as our lips graze each others. This isn't an open mouthed kiss, neither is it heated but it's better than all our previous kisses. Our lips move in sync almost to the beat of the saxophone playing in the background. 

I wonder who chose this music?

Tae presses his hands against my chest before they find their way up my shirt. I moan into the kiss caught by surprise, making him pull away. "Sorry, I'm ready now." I try to pull him closer, but Tae stops me.

"Wait, are you sure you're ready." I roll my eyes. 

"Yes, I was just caught off guard that's all." I say quickly because I want him so badly right now, but he keeps asking me all these questions. "Take my shirt off." Tae complies and lifts my shirt above my head effortlessly and flings it on the floor.

I can't help but feel completely exposed. I look away and blush from the way that Tae is eyeing me like a piece of meat. He lifts my chin. "You're beautiful." He whispers before capturing my lips again. Then he breaks to remove his own shirt.

I admire the 6 pack he keeps hidden from the rest of the world and the faint happy trail that travels into his pants. I breath out as he lays me on the bed gently and picks up where we left off last time. He trails hot kisses up my chest to my neck and back to my lips. 

I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. I moan when I feel his bottom half brush up against mine. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Don't be- that means you like it." Tae interrupts before grinding his hips against me again. 

I groan from the sensations that travel up my back, but frown at the fabric separating us. 

"Tae...can we strip?" I blush from how direct I am, but I don't regret it. Tae nod his head and begins to unfasten his belt before sliding it from his jeans. He drops it on the floor and takes his pants and boxers off.